E L E V E N

GET OF FROM THE CAR!!

Okay....wait......WHAT? CARR??!

NOO.....!!!! Does this fool even know what he is saying???

FAST!!! He yelled at me

I did as he said but!!! Why is he throwing me out of the car? I shouldn't have done that!!

He started the car and went away leaving me alone and I was watching him go!!!!

YN P.O.V OVER

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I was so angry at this girl that I threw her out of the car...to teach her a lesson. Tsk! Tsk!

I took the car some distance and parked the car, I get it out of the car to see what she did when I left .

When I went a little distance, I saw her picking up her gown and going to a park, so I also went secretly.

I heard that she is saying something, I couldn't hear it, I went a little closer and I heard it.

HE IS THE BIGGEST PUNK!! I WILL BEAT HER SHIT OUT!!
This was the night of the wedding night and saw that my groom left me. MR DEVIL!!!

What nonsense is she talking, I am not that merciless! But she is right I think WHATEVER!!

I was in my thoughts when I heard a soft sob which was from YN! aishhh..this girl is too!!.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V OVER

YN P.O.V

I don't know why I started getting scared after seeing this deserted park, there were tree branches and a swing which gave me more fear.

Everything was looking spooky at night, nothing looks as beautiful in the morning now, I sat on the swing in a corner park and started thinking.

I have no life! Since childhood I was a joke on earth! First my parents died and now even my so called parents don't want to keep me!

Thinking about what else would be bad and what would not be bad, tears started welling in my eyes and I did not even want to stop those tears.

Tears were falling from my eyes or I could not do anything, I remained silent. Then I saw someone's shadow in front of me which sent chills down my spine.

YN P.O.V OVER

AU P.O.V

YN immediately got up and got relieved after seeing that man because she thought he was a goon or a thief.

Seeing Jungkook's cold face, YN rolled her eyes and murmured, He must be missing me when he came to me! Jerk!

Jungkook saw her rolling her eyes but he ignored her and threw a handkerchief from his pocket on her face and said Wipe these fake tears and follow me and yes! It won't be good if you don't behave politely with me.

YN couldn't do anything now, so she silently followed him and went to the car and sat inside, After some time, they reached Jungkook's house. YN liked his house because it was not a house but a BUNGALOW!.

YN was looking at the bungalow with her mouth open and just like that she got out of the car when Jungkook saw her reaction and said mockingly Shut your mouth, I don't want people to say that my wife hasn't seen all this. After YN got insulted she immediately closed her mouth

TIME SKIPEED AT 10 PM NIGHT

YN came out of the bathroom and what she saw made her cheeks turn red, she saw her husband was on the balcony shirtless and his broad shoulders were visible.

YN cooed which informed Jungkook that YN had left the bathroom. He turned towards YN and looked her up and down.

Jungkook slowly came near YN and whispered near her ears, do you want to do something with me? Huh?

YN turned her face in shock towards Jungkook who was just a little away from touching her lips and YN saw Jungkook giving her a kinky smirk.

N-no I want to sleep bye o-oh s-sorry I mean g-good night! YN went to sleep nervously she had no idea her husband would do such a thing! Jungkook smiled secretly after seeing her shy face and went to the bathroom.

TO BE CONTINUE...............

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!