Night Nurse

Night nurse is basically one of my oldest and first oc's I ever made.
She is basically a nurse.👍
Her design(btw I'm not good and drawing) :

👍Her design(btw I'm not good and drawing) :

*Art and idea by me!!*Info:Name:Night nurseReal name:Evelyn Wilson Age:20 (ik she looks younger) Species:humanWeapon(s):knife,axeHeight:176

Info:
Name:Night nurse
Real name:Evelyn Wilson
Age:20 (ik she looks younger)
Species:human
Weapon(s):knife,axe
Height:176

Facts abt her:
-she wears a bandage around her neck cuz of her trauma (I'll tell the backstory and then is going to be more relatable)
-her zodiac sign is Gemini!(b'day is on 1st June)
-she hates when people call her with her real name
-her hair color is dark cherry(or smth similar)
-she is usually shy
-she has a syringe earring!

Backstory:

Evelyn Wilson was born in a normal household except the fact her dad left her when she was 2.
Her mom worked as a nurse and whenever she had time she would take Evelyn with her.
She admired her mother because she always wanted to be a nurse too so she would generally enjoy everytime her mom would take her at the hospital.
She would help her or even take care of some patients. When she turned 16 she finally became a nurse too! She would help people and do more..
Until one day,her mom was found with cancer... Evelyn was really sad and desperate to try and help her mom.. But there was no hope.. Her mom died, and Evelyn was now nothing.. Her mom was always there to help her but now she is no longer there..
Weeks have been since the death of her mom and Evelyn got over it.. (Kind of)
She was continuing in doing her job and got better and better with years..
But with years.. The hospital was starting to get more older and more unstable.. There were holes in the walls.. Some windows were starting to get broken.. Some doctors and nurses would leave the hospital to go at a new one since the hospital was not renovated no longer... If there was an earthquake to happen then the whole building would be destroyed in some seconds..

It was night.. Evelyn was in the halls walking and checking if everything is alright.. It was never that quiet.. Lights were off....it was really dark and quiet..
While she was walking and checking.. She was feeling something.. But it was a weird feeling.. Like someone was watching her..
As she was still walking.. She turns back and sees someone behind her.. With an axe.. She knew she wasn't schizophrenic or something.. She wasn't hallucinating or something..
The person in front of her was walking towards her.. Evelyn turns around and starts running so does the person behind her does.
She runs and runs but sadly, she gets hit with he axe on her legs and neck.. Her neck got half cut..she then feels unconscious and faints..

When she wakes up, she wakes up in a hospital bed. There was blood on the hospital bed and blood on the walls.
In the room there was also a little mirror. She looks in the mirror and sees a bandage around her neck.. Blood on her nurse dress and some wounds on her legs..
she slightly opens the door from the room and sees that the person that injured her was outside there.. Waiting for her.. She gets a knife that was there in the room..she gets out of the room.. And because she is mad and angry of that one person.. she killed them because she thinks that this is what they deserve back.
After she killed that person. She keeps the knife she used, but she also gets the axe..
She gets out of the hospital and sees a tall person with white skin and no face and a black suit..
"Evelyn:what the.. Who are you.."
"??:I'm slenderman.. I'm the one who made that person kill you...
"Evelyn:you.."
"Slenderman:yes,but don't worry. Now look at your right wrist"
"Evelyn:why?"
"Slenderman:just look.. Come on.."
She looks at her right wrist and in black she sees a ⦻ symbol..? She was confused..
"Evelyn:what the.. What is this? How do I have it on my wrist?"
"Slenderman:listen Evelyn.. I want you to be a creepypasta.. What do you think?"
"Evelyn:creepypasta? Is that like being a serial killer?"
"Slenderman:yes"
"Evelyn:yeah okay"
"Slenderman:amazing.Now you have to choose a name cuz you can't have your actual one.."
"Evelyn:well honestly I don't know.. Wait am I going to be a nurse or something?"
"Slenderman:yes you will be a nurse. You will kill others but you will also help the other creepypasta's when they will get hurt or injured. Now, did you decided what name?"
"Evelyn:what about.. Night nurse?"
"Slenderman:splendid.oh wait..I was about to forget...as a gift..I'm going to give you this syringe earring..now come on.. Follow me.."

The end!!

Y'all so ignore if there are spellings mistakes but I'm fr now, english is not my native language💀

I'll come with more oc's later