04

Third person POV

Without saying anything else, Minho got up and walked over to the couch where Hyunjin was sitting and eating his sandwich. Hyunjin looked worried and looked at Minho, waiting for him to explain what he meant by "the voices".

Minho looked down and saw a small handle on the ground. Without thinking, he pulled it up and a small door opened. Minho sneezed as dust got into his nose.

"What the hell,"he thought.

"Go down"

"Red box"

"Minho, what is that?!", Hyunjin almost shouted. He quickly swallowed the food in his mouth, almost choking. He got up and placed the plate of sandwich on the couch. He looked at the small open door. He saw a ladder.

"Min-," he quickly stopped when he realized Minho was going down the ladder. He gasped. Not knowing what to do, he looked around and before he knew it, he was already climbing down the ladder.

It was dark. He wasn't afraid of the dark... he was afraid that something would happen to Minho...

"Clap your hands twice"

At this point, Minho thought it was a dream. He sighed then clapped his hands twice. The light turned on like magic.

"How do you know that-" Hyunjin asked, he turned to Minho who was already looking for something.

"Look for a red box," he told Hyunjin.

"Cover with a white cloth"

Minho looked at a box covered in white cloth. He removed the white cloth. The red box was in front of him.

"Open it!"

Minho stopped for a second...those voices sounded like...children?

He got down on his knees and opened the red box.

"Be careful! It might be something satanic!", Hyunjin said, afraid that something happened to his best friend.

Minho laughed.

"Your-your friend is funny!"

"Hyunjin? His name is Hwang Hyunjin, right?"

"Yeah," Minho replied softly. He heard one of those voices laughing, like the laughter of a child. He found it cute and sad at the same time.

He opened the box. There was a pretty red necklace.

"Satanic! Please God help us," Hyunjin said while looking up.

"Hyunjin shut up~. Let's go," Minho replied.

Hyunjin was confused. How could Minho be so calm??

"Wear the necklace"

"It's pretty just like you" said a voice that sounded more like an adult, making Minho laugh. Hyunjin looked at Minho worriedly. Was he going crazy??

"Wear it"

"Wear it Minho"

Minho decided to wear it.

...

"Minho... do you need therapy or something!?" Hyunjin was 100% sure that his best friend was going crazy.

"I'm not crazy Hyunjin- and look! The necklace is so pretty," Minho replied with a small smile on his face.

"What- ok whatever. Minho, what are these voices telling you"

"Hyunjin is stupid"

"Hyunjin is stupid," Minho said.

"What!? Say the truth Lee Minho"

"Oh, they really said that. And you know what I think those voices are pretty cool."

"God help this child infront of me"

"Please, are you becoming like Jeongin or something?"

...

Hyunjin's POV

I was so confused right now-
Who were these voices?
Why was he wearing this necklace?
Had he always heard these voices?
Was he going crazy?

I had too many questions...