。⁠:゚who is the Rabid Pomeranian?゚⁠:⁠。

I walk into the classroom as my talons makes light clicking sounds against the floor. I look over at Mina who is conversing with Kirishima for the moment. They seem to be having fun. To be honest i kind of ship it.
With my sharp e/c eyes i scan to the classroom in hopes of finding anything interesting.

Bakugo Katsuki POV:

'There she is, the wierd bird extra who looks oddly familiar in a way'
I think as i furrow my brows, she doesn't seem like a opponent worth giving a fuck about, but she's annoying as fuck.

I put my feet up onto my desk as lean back in my chair as i watch bird-brain with a scowl, my ruby eyes narrowing.
I see emo bird approach bird brain with the shadow thing that comes out of his ass besides him.

I roll my eyes and look at the door which just opens, seeing shitty Deku and pink cheeks enter the room while smiling. I hate them yet there is a part of me who doesn't, why can't i just decide.
Eyebags enter the classroom, ready to start his boring teaching. I wouldn't be surprised if he just randomly threw a live grenade at us, it'd be fun.

Back to Y/n POV:

As Dark Shadow and Tokoyami speaks to me i notice Mr. Aizawa stepping into the classroom. I look back at the two with an apologetic smile as my ears twitch slightly
"Better head to our seats before he strangles us" I say with a light laugh as i make my way to my desk besides Peppermint.

With my Talons tapping the floor i write in my notebook, or, not exactly write. Soon enough the sides of my page is filled with doodles of my favorite things like; food, Keigo, and birds.

An annoyed grunt is heard from the rabid pomeranian as it rubs its templates. I choose to ignore it and continue with my work of drawing a doodle Keigo once again, making the doodle eat on fried chicken which is Keigo's favorite food.

"Can you stop making that tapping noise you damn bird brain?!" The rabid pomeranian shouts and snap his head around to glare at me. The attention of my classmates turn to me and him as i glare at him with my sharp eyes, not answering him and continuing to tap my talons against the floor but more quietly now. I won't let a rabid pomeranian move me.

"Shut up already! I'll blow you to pieces scum!" The Rabid Pomeranian shouts as explosions pop from the Palms of his hand, a smell of caramel lingers in the air for a moment before i sigh annoyed.
"Enough, Bakugo" Mr. Aizawa speaks up and shakes his head, tired, though i wonder why he hasn't fallen asleep yet based on his look.

"I'll kill you" Rabid Bakugo snarls before looking down and starting to take notes again while i keep tapping my talons against the floor, having to move because it else i might aswell explode, and not because of the Rabid Bakugo guy.

After a while of doodling and working on our math books i see how Mr. Aizawa has fallen asleep, and it's obvious i am not the only one to have noticed.

Out of nowhere i feel a pair small hands touch my wings. I yank forwards and snap my head around to find the culprit, being met by air. My eyes travel down to see the grape perv drooling over me and rambling about how my body looks.

I feel disgusted as i furrow my brows looking down at him, wishing it was legal to slice perverted fucks in half. The tapping against the floor gets faster and slightly louder as i think of a reasonable punishment like throwing him into a wall or hanging him upside down from the roof, yet i'm questioning if that's just enough.

Before i have the chance to do anything Dark Shadow has swept the perv away into a wall, and i look up to see Tokoyami glaring at Mineta. I'm thankful for mine and Tokoyami's friendship, which appeared because of our bird similarities.
"Thank you Tokoyami and Dark Shadow, though i was just thinking about a reasonable punishment" i say quietly, yet the people closest to me can hear.

Dark Shadow laughs and looks down at my notebook to see what i'm doing. I lean back a little in my chair as to not sit in the way of the being. I reach for one of my wings and start to ruffle around my feathers a bit, a tendency i have.
"no problems Takami" Tokoyami answers with his rather deep voice before focusing on his work again.

∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

Standing with the U.A training uniform i watch as Denki and Mina duel. Mr. Aizawa has brought us out to do 1 v 1's to 'get a better wiew of our capability in combat'
It is a great reason yet i have a feeling it's going to be easy.

I watch as Denki unleashes 1 million volts of electricity, and to be on the safe side i fly up above the ground, seeing how some of my classmates get shocked by the quirk.
'useful' i think as i safely land again. My bird feet hold on to a bench with ease as i perch on it, Denki has must have fried his brain as he walks around doing thumbs up. I look over at Mina to see her burnt figure still standing, meaning the one i rooted for won.

"Mina Ashido wins this round"

Our teacher's monotone voice cuts through the air as me and most others clap our hands to cheer on Mina for her victory.

"Next up is Y/n Takami against Tsuyu Asui"

∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

Taking our positions i grab two feathers from my wings and Harden them, ready to shield or attack with them at any moment.
As Mr. Aizawa says that we can start, Tsu immediately jump at me.
Even though my feet seem clumsy they are agile and fast, so i quickly Dodge the attack.

Now it's my turn to charge at Tsu.
I take off and circulate over her, and when the poor frog girl least expects it i come crashing down from the skies with talons first.
I grab Tsu with my talons digging into her shoulders, lifting her up into the air.

I see the other classmates cheer us on and watch closely, awaiting one of us to make a move.
'this is a easy win, good thing Keigo has taught me various things' i think and smirk to myself.
Feeling the cool air woosh around us i crash down onto the ground, Tsu below me being knocked unconscious by the impact.
I'm declared the winner!