INTRO

"In the shadow of every legend, there hides a truth."

Exploring the memories of our ancestors has been an important part for centuries. Many tried and found things they would later regret, but the ones who accepted the truth they found have managed to make the world a better place. It came with many struggles though as order and chaos clashed several times. Even today, humanity doesn't know if and when peace will befall us and how long it might hold.

This is the story of an individual who knows something is very wrong. It is upon him to find the source of chaos and eliminate it to keep the lives of everyone in balance.

_________________________________________

Our story begins in 2030 as a group of friends was currently at a bar to celebrate someones' promotion. All is well as the friends are smiling, laughing even when a story was told while our main protagonist Y/N L/N returns with a tablet full of drinks. Y/N was always a very supportive man, so it's no surprise when he puts the drinks down to hug his friend Malcolm.

Y/N:" You truly deserve the promotion, dude. You worked your ass off all year."

Malcolm:" Thanks, man. I really wasn't sure, if it was ever going to happen. Dan, my boss, really made it a secret until lunch today."

Jenna:" He's a joker after all. I mean he did that to other employees too."

Y/N:" The wait was worth it though. I'm glad you can now live more comfortably. Your family is gonna do better as well."

Malcolm:" For sure. I'm glad all of you could make it as well."

Joseph:" Of course, lil bro. I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world."

Malcolm and Joseph are actually brothers and they help each other out just as much as the rest of the group. They all met in 2014 during a football game, got to know each other over the years and now their friendship is unbreakable.

Jenna:" Hey Laura, how's your little son doing actually?"

Laura:" Armin is doing great. He's pretty good at school and he made quite a few new friends. There's even a girl that likes him."

Y/N:" Oooh, careful. We might have a Casanova on our hands haha."

Everyone laughs at that joke as they all know there is no harm done. It's like their own little family, although Laura has to unfortunately raise Armin on her own. The friends are hopeful though that she will find a nice guy that will actually stay with them. For now though, everyone grabs a shot and toasts Malcolm once more before downing said drink.

 For now though, everyone grabs a shot and toasts Malcolm once more before downing said drink