Eye to eye....?

Emma's pov:
I was so embarrassed about what happened and, she was flirting with me! no... that can't be emma!! don't fall for her. You had a hugest fight with her and you should move on with her, Yea! i'll try...

I lay down on my bed thinking what just happened, my phone was full of notifications but i ignored all of them one of them are calls, text, likes on insta, and c.ai wait— no!! i didnt download that i swear!!!

I opened my phone and it has bunch of notifications and, ignore all of them cause i don't want to see it how i looked and how jenna made me sleep on her shoulder fuck emma! don't try to remember that i swear to god if I keep remembering it i'll feed myself to the shark thanks!

Isabell barge into my room, what the fuck? isabell screams as she came up to me and speaks in korean i'm not a korean girl i'm more like american that's all.

"그래서 너랑 제나가 키스했어 하하하 아니면 너희들은 그냥 친구야 윽" Isabel said with a smirk on her face, i didn't even understand what she was even saying.

"You know i don't speak korean." I said.

"Sorry, i said did you and jenna kissed or you guys just friends ?" She said while smirking, ughhhh i hate what she said we aren't friend or dating.

I rolled my eyes "The fuck? no! she just came here to get the umbrella and jacket but she wanted me to keep the jacket for absolutely no fucking reason at all!" I said while looking at isabel

"Really????? I think it's because she has a softspot for you and only you" She said as she winked at me saying that she still likes me.

Well, i have a feeling about it so.... I think it's a joke or a dare cause why would she flirt or like me?? we had a fight since christmas.

"Shut up, i don't think so she just came to get the umbrella that's all no big deal" I said while my sister smile as Olivia walk to my room

"Hey oldest sisssss!!!!!!!!" Olivia said while isabell signaled her

"Wait whatttt Jenna Ortega came to our house???" Olivia acted confused as she just woke up

"I know right! Jenna came here to sing emma a song" as Isabel said and laugh

"Oh! what song??" Olivia said curiously

"I think its 'You belong with me' by taylor swift" Isabel said and look at me

That wasn't even true, well its gonna be cute if we're nit fighting!

"That's not true she came to get the umbrella that she handed me yesterday because it was raining amd she was worrying i get sick" i said and my sister started to smirk i didn't say something romantic! i said very VERY normal and platonic.

"OooOHhhh Looks like jenna is starting to like you! i mean your so pretty, famous, etc." Olivia said as isabell laugh once more

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM" i said and isabel and olivia left the room smirking when i noticed my cheeks are red shoot was i blushing?

why would i blush? i think because i smiled to much yea, I need to go to the balcony to refresh my mind and everything what just happened

Jenna's pov:
I walked back home and i looked at Emma's house one more and that's when i saw emma on the balcony, I looked at her and she seemed so.... annoyed or something.

She looked at my direction and looked at me i waved to her and she looked away and covering her face. And went inside is she good or she still hates me i can't think straight.

I got a call from the interviewer last night

"Hey Jenna right? i just wanna let you know fans are crazy and craving wenclair or jemma so you and emma come to our interview and we're gonna ask some questions that fans suggested" The interviewer said

i was shocked what did she mean by that?

"Uh okay." I hang up and looked at the balcony again i saw isabel, olivia and emma What are they doing?? Isabel is adjusting emma's head into my direction while olivia hold emma so she can't be aggressive

I walked closer and shouted at them "Hey—" until my eyes were caught up with emma's her blue ocean eyes meet my brown eyes we were having an eye to eye.

Until it breaks emma went inside isabel and olivia went running to her huh.

I smiled and walked back home.