- 𝐈 -

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 your hot coffee to start the day off with Elena, your best friend, sitting across from you.

"So how's work been?" You asked curiously, your head in your hands.

Elena sighed which made your brows knit together, she only had that reaction when she didn't like something or if something was upsetting her.

She saw the worried look on your face and immediately decided to reassure you that nothing was wrong.

"There's nothing wrong with the job, I love it but.." she trailed off.

"But?" You questioned dragging the word entirely.

"But my boss, she discredits me for my work and I still help her, it's just so frustrating that she gets all the credit and I get nothing." She finished rubbing her temples in frustration.

You grabbed her hands out of instinct making her look up at you.

"You got this, one day I can feel it, you'll be on TV and all of your accomplishments will be recognized, don't give up on something you love just because of a stupid fucking boss that's as worthless as she sounds." You reassured which made her smile.

"Thank you, really Y/N, you really know how to cheer me up." She smiled at you and you smiled a soft smile back before letting go of her hands and checking the time.

"Looks like someone has to go and I do too." You pointed out as she checked the time and cursed to herself.

She immediately ordered the 4 cups of coffee and as soon as she got them, she ran out the door to probably pick up a dress or something for her boss like she mentioned earlier.

You sighed before you left money on the table for a tip and stretched your limbs out before leaving, hopping into your Nissan GTR.

What could you say, you had a love for sports cars.

You backed out of the parking space and received a call which you answered immediately.

"Hello?" You answered.

"You're on call to deliver a baby, the woman's name is Julissa Anderson." Your coworker said to which you said okay to and sped off.

This was why you loved having a sports car so much.

When you were on call especially as a doctor, the police could not stop you or they would be the one getting into a whole lot of trouble.

Your drive was going smoothly until you saw a silver and blue Porsche swerving lanes running away from the police and you were going so fast that you wouldn't be able to stop.

"Fuck." You breathed out trying to swerve out of the way and in a millisecond, your car swerved and crashed. Hard.

You groaned in pain, of course, you hit a light post.

You climbed out of car cursing to yourself, your head was bleeding badly and you were pretty sure you had a wound on your side.

You sucked in a breath which felt heavy and you sat there in pure agony.

Your vision was a blur, the pain was too much to bear.

"Yo, are you..." the man's voice faded out.

In and out, in and out. Until you passed out and the next thing you knew you woke up in another persons car which you freaked out over as soon as you woke up.

"Who, who are you!" You yelled out backing up against the door only to groan out in pain.

"Yo chill, you're still hurt, I managed to wrap up your wounds and the head wound you have but you still have to be careful." The man spoke.