Friends pt3 (luh tyler)

Recap she texted me loves me and to have fun
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎

I looked up to see us at a hotel . We was in the lobby and the man gave us our keys and we got to the room door. "Do you trust me?" He said I went silent for a few seconds but nodded my head and said yes. He put a blindfold on me and opened the door helping me get to where I needed to stand.

"Alr ma take the blindfold off" I took it off and opened my eyes and they immediately started to water . I looked at Tyler and he was looking at me holding a whole bunch of roses. "Aaliyah you've been there for me since day one and I've liked you for a really long time and I've been waiting for this day to come" I looked at him trying to see where this is going he took a deep breath and asked.

"Aaliyah can I be your boyfriend?" I started to cry a little and nodded my head like ten times and said "yes Tyler I would love to be your girlfrien" . He set down the roses on the table and picked me up and spun me around . He put me down on the ground and put his hand on my Chin giving me a soft gentle meaningful kiss.

We pulled away both smiling while u give him a few more pecks on his face and lips. He laughed a little. He kissed me on my lips but with lust and passion with time and I kissed back. We moved towards the bed and he laid me down on my back.

"Are you 100% sure" he asked I was 100% a virgin I never did anything with jayson but give him head he didn't do anything but give me head either but I nodded my head yes. " mama I need words" he said which turned me on "yes I'm sure" he smiled and kissed me again then moving down to my neck not leaving hickeys . He took off my dress and underwear he put his middle and ringer finger inside of me going in and out.

I closed my eyes and letting out a few moans. He stopped fingering me and said "look at me" I opened my eyes and looked at him and he started to curl his fingers inside while we was making eyes contact before I could finish he took off his clothes and was about to go inside of me but I stopped him.

I switched our positions and got on top of him. I started to lower myself on him not taking all of him just yet. It hurt a little bit so my eyes started to water. He whipped my eyes and told me to breathe . I put it all in me and we waited until I got used to his size and I did a few minutes later.

I started to Move up and down causing me to moan. Tyler put his hands on each side of my waist helping me go faster . While his hands are on my waist I leaned down kissing his neck leaving hickeys causing him to moan . I felt my stomach tighten and I cummed all on him.

I rode out my high and got off . I got on my knees and arched my back putting his member inside of my mouth bobbing my head . Tyler groaned and grabbed my hair putting it in a ponytail with his hand pulling my hair gently.

I bobbed my head faster and faster and started to slow down and swirled my tongue around his tip and started going faster and then deep throated him and he let out a load groan and cummed in my mouth and I swallowed all of it. He grabbed me by my neck and gave me a sloppy kiss. We decided to call it a night so we got in the shower and went to sleep.

Aaliyah.444

444