What is this place.

Where are you right now?

You can't see clear from all this dust flying around.

Were you in a desert? No, you wouldn't have survived the high heat there.

Wait, where is your mom?

Were you kiddnaped?

Were you running away just now?

The thoughts were cut short due to something moving from the corner of your eye.

Oh no, it's a fight. What are you going to do. Wait, you have an idea!

"Now we got you, you stupid- ow! What the- who's throwing rocks?" Shigaraki, let's go of the beraly conscious UA student and turns to the toddler that was throwing rocks at him. With one finger, Shigaraki hooks the child by the collar of her shirt.

"Who's dumb enough to let a brat jump into a fight?"

"Am not brat!" The toddler yelled.

The more Shigaraki looked at her, the more she looked familiar. Those big eyes, that fluffy green hair, that freckled face. Then it clicked.

"Heh... so it's All Mights little twerp. Didn't think that randos quirk would turn you back into a snoty looking brat." He watched as Izuku tried to un-hook herself from him. How pitiful.

"To bad you won't be back to normal anytime soon." Izuku looks at his hand that's coming closer to her face.

One finger...

Two fingers...

Three...

Four...

Five!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nothing.

Izuku looks at the shocked Sigaraki through the gap between his fingers.

'She didn't decay.'

"Shiggi, drop the kid. The heroes are coming." Exclaimed Dabi. Shigaraki looked back at Izuku.

"I don't want to hear a word from you." Then stuffed her inside his hoody.

----------

"Shigaraki, if that's another courgie you're hiding -"

"Rlax, it's just All Mights brat."

The toddler coughs and gasps for air as Shigaraki pulls her out.

Everyone in the league was quiet until Kurogiri spoke.

"What?"

"She is. See? It's the same stupid face." Izuku was dangling upside down now, Shigaraki was holding her by her leg with all five of his fingers.

"How is she still alive?"

"Like I fucking know."

"Watch your language."

"What, she's too stupid to know anything."

"Bitch!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I did not teach her that."

"Yeah, right."

"I'm telling the truth here!"

"We'll if you can't turn her to dust, I'll just cremate her."

"Be my guest."

Shigaraki passes her over to Dabi. The villain held her with one hand and activated his quirk with the other. As he was about to turn her in to ash, Izuku blwe at the blue flames and they disappeared.

"HAH!" Shigaraki laughed at Dabi.

"Can we keep her? Please!" Twice and Toga begged.

"Sure, she won't be a threat now that she's a brat."

----------

"She wasn't anywhere after the explosion. It wasn't strong enough to kill anyone, she might of been injured though."

"Did you see anything else before you passed out?"

"Uh... YES! One of them was holding something before putting it in his shirt."

"Anything else?"

"No."

"Alright, you're dismissed."

After investigating the student that was there during the L. O. V. attack, the pro heroes were planning what to do.