Playa

Playa is a hacker who after he and his crew called The Saints saved Washington D.C from being destroyed by a nuclear missile causing public opinion to turn around on them and they were hailed as national heroes became the new President of the United States of America. Playa assigned The Saints Lieutenants to be his cabinet members. Playa has been President for five years. Prior to them saving D.C, the Saints were an anti-terrorist organisation. The Boss/Playa, Pierce, and Shaundi meet MI-6 agent Asha Odekar near Cyrus Temple's base so to stop him from launching a nuke on Washington. The Boss eventually kills Temple, but the latter still manages to launch the nuke, so he selflessly climbs onto the missile as it launches and rips out its key components. He then jumps off as the nuke explodes in the sky, and falls to his death, only to land unharmed in the Oval Office and become U.S President. Playa became President in 2015. Playa had a stripper pole installed the first day he was in office. Playa's biggest fear is a peaceful world full of order, conformity and restrictions. Playa isn't all that familiar with technology at all, as as his Vice President David claims that Playa even "needs help setting the DVR". Playa is 6 foot 2. Playa is the only original member of the Saints since his third adventure, as there are no original members of the Saints left besides him. Playa wears a suit underneath his deiman jacket. Playa is according to the Saints almost never seen without his signature deiman jacket. Playa has a superpower called Gear Dash, this Super Power enables Playa to travel on foot at high speeds when sprinting. Vehicles that stand in the way are knocked aside. Playa once disguised himself as a WWE cameraman and snuck into the cage and beat up announcer James McJackson who had insulted Playa's mom. The Saints and the secret service were there and unaware Playa was there as well as he had lied by saying that he was gonna sleep in the White House from 1pm to 11pm, this was during Playa's second year as President. Playa is from Stilwater, Michigan. Playa has disguised himself and snuck into WWE wrestling matches several times during his presidency to fight several wrestlers (most of the times he's done this was to assault McJackson), his disguises include a fireman, a cameraman, a drud, Santa Claus, a doctor (which he dressed as to enter the hospital that McJackson was at once). Playa is also called The Boss. Though they would never admit it to anyone, The Boss is absolutely terrified of Boats, Ships and Yachts. This originates from the ending of his adventure in 2006 where Julius attempted to kill Playa by blowing them up on Alderman Hughes' Yacht. Since then, The Boss has been terrified of going on any Watercraft, but in certain situations would put this fear aside temporarily. This is why The Saints are never seen with any Super Yacht like people would expect from them. The boss took some serious anger management between his adventures in 2012 and 2014 after taking on ultor to be that chill throughout his third adventure. The Boss is a military veteran, and had very recently returned home to Stilwater after separating at the end of his enlistment just prior to 2006. It's why he's so damn good with firearms, and why he can mow through legions of enemy gangsters. He just has superior training with them. And that can go a fuck of a long way against a gaggle of untrained rabble who are trying to uphold an image as much as they are anything else. The Saints, by extension, get more badass because the Boss teaches them basic military weapons handling. The result is an organized fighting unit with training just below that of the average basic training graduate in combat with gangbangers who are just as, if not more, concerned with looking "Gangsta" than they are being combat effective. Boss went to Stilwater University and was dismissed for poor grades. Boss is an avid fan of the Tekken series and wants to add some arcade cabinets to the white crib (which is something he uses as a nickname for the White House). Playa is well known through out America for saving D.C from a nuke, and his hatred for James McJackson. Playa's Vice President David was a wrestler before entering politics. Playa is currently running for reelection. Playa once fought a senator called Senator Wilson (who represented Wyoming in the American senate), who sought to transform America into a social Darwinist society by becoming President of the United States, leading to a fight between the two in Pakistan. Playa once unexpectedly appeared at a WWE match and forced James McJackson to kiss wrestler Wasabi's ass closing his "Kiss My Ass" club that James had. The Pakistani President covered for Playa while he was in Pakistan hunting down Senator Wilson by saying that Playa was in Pakistan to discuss increasing trade between Pakistan and the United States with him. Due to Playa not telling the public what is his real name is referred to as President Playa. Playa was into robots when he was six years old. Playa regularly eats at Wendy's. This is him.