Chapter 6: Arrows of Revenge

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images, gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Jaune scanned his opponents, he was aware of Emilio being weak in close combat, at least amongst the rest of his Chronos, he knew if he is going to face any problems, it is only from a select few, like Belize and Sephiria, and he highly doubted a confrontation like this is going to happen, after this. 

He looked at Silver Wolf and nodded, she activated her Semblance Gaming Time. This Semblance generates a virtual world which makes it seem like she is in a video game, however the damage she deals in her virtual world can be real and can severely damage her enemies. Jaune noticed some changes in her. 

She now had a sword in her left hand, which was sheathed before, and she wore visor as several glitching particles surround her, cubes to be precise, almost making it seem like she is in a technological world of her own. 

"Interesting..." Jaune muttered as he brought out his Katana, with Silver looked at him and spoke

"You ready to clash with this arrogant member of your family.." Silver brought out her sword towards them as Jaune spoke with a grin, "You bet.."

"Tch." Emilio growled in frustration as he shouted, "Kill them! Kill them all!" The Huntsman and Huntresses agreed as they started their ranged weapons at them, as Jaune looked at Silver Wolf and spoke

"You ready to work for your pay, Silver?!" Silver spoke with a grin, as she spoke, "Oh yes, I am...after all..."

"It's Game On!" 

Opening Start

Opening End

Jaune and Silver Wolf were ready to fight off against the Arc Clan led Hunters by Emilio, as they fired their weapons, Silver Wolf was quick and elusive, as she immediately used her Semblance to completely nullify the attacks, as it disappeared into a flurry of pixels, shocking several of them. 

Jaune saw this as an opportunity to quickly attack the Huntsmen while they were vulnerable, easily blitzing through them and with several slashes, he easily decapitated every single one of them with sheer speed. Even Emilio himself was stunned as he asked

"W-what happened?!" Jaune twirled his blade and spoke

"You should have chosen to leave this place and never show your face.." Jaune pointed his blade as soon enough several heads started to fall off their torsos, causing them to slump to the ground, as Jaune once again spoke

"Last chance Emilio, turn tail and run away, I assure you I won't hunt you down for what you did...you are not in my Bounty so I have no intention or reason to kill you.." Emilio gritted his teeth in fury as he shouted with anger. 

"Don't underestimate me! You bastard!" Emilio readily brought some more explosive arrows as two Huntsmen charged at him, Jaune easily evaded their punches like it was nothing and brought down the blade decapitating them, with ease.