Laser Marking MachineMarking Application on Beverage Bottle Caps

In the food, medicine, cosmetics and other industries, the identification of production date and other parameters is an important part, and plays the role of traceability and anti-counterfeiting, some factories choose to use silk screen printing or inkjet coding to print production date, QR code and other identifications on the packaging. With the advancement of technology, laser marking machines are widely used in the identification and traceability of product packaging. Among them, UV laser marking machines have unique advantages when it comes to bottle cap marking.

Beverage bottle caps are generally made of plastic materials, such as PP material, PVC material, etc., such as mineral water bottle caps, beverage bottle caps, or other product packaging caps. The laser marking machine uses non-contact marking, which does not produce any mechanical pressure on the surface of the bottle cap, thus avoiding problems such as scratches and deformation caused by marking, and well protecting the material of the bottle cap. At the same time, laser marking has high precision and fast speed, and can meet the needs of mass production.

Secondly, thelaser coding machine can mark a variety of fonts and patterns. For bottle caps, laser marking machines can easily achieve marking. This is because the laser marking machine uses a high-energy-density laser beam to irradiate the surface of the bottle cap, causing the cap material to vaporize to achieve marking. To mark white fonts on the surface of beverage bottle caps, you need to select appropriate parameters and materials to ensure that the fonts are clear and beautiful. What kind of character content or patterns you want to mark can be edited on the computer at any time.

In addition,high-speed laser marking machinesalso have the advantages of environmental protection and high efficiency. Compared with traditional inkjet printers, laser marking machines do not require the use of any chemical reagents and ink consumables, so they will not produce any waste liquid, exhaust gas and other pollution. At the same time, the laser marking equipment can be automated. It adopts a CCD visual positioning system and is equipped with an assembly line, which can save manual placement work, automatically identify the position and mark, and run quickly, which can greatly improve production efficiency.

In short, theflying laser marking machine has unique advantages in marking clear markings on beverage bottle caps. It can not only achieve high-precision and high-speed marking, but also has the advantages of environmental protection, high efficiency, and easy operation. It is believed that with the continuous advancement of technology and the expansion of application scope, laser marking machines will be used in more industries.

Keywords :

UVlaser marking machine

UV laser marker

Laser marking equipment

Laser coding printer

High-speed laser marking machine

Flying laser marking machine