You Made Me New

Dean was wrapped up in his blankets not wanting to move.
Tomorrow, tomorrow.
The bonfire was there it was astounding and felt. He sat there and brought out his guitar, he wanted to play this certain song but had to gather up the words first and find the right chords.
It's become so hard
For me to be surprised.
You're bringin back the real me
No judgement in your eyes.
Deans thoughts were scattered as he awoke to his alarm. He groaned turning it off and sitting up in his bed. He jumped out of bed putting on some comfy clothes it was going to be a very long drive, but worth all of it.
Do I like Castiel? Do I have feelings for him? Get yourself together Dean of course you do.
Dean shook his head trying to stop the voices but they kept going so he changed the subject in his head right away, but Dean Winchester couldn't deny the truth he did. But Dean wouldn't bring himself to believe that he did.
He made his way to the car. It was endless hours of the smell of gas and lousy food.
He finally found this hospital.
Castiel had been waiting for him, all day waiting.
"I got a call from someone needing a ride?" Dean smirked with his shades on and she rolled down the tented window.
Castiel smirked "Maybe you'll have to ask one of the nurses" he shrugs
Dean chuckled and popped open the trunk as Castiel made his way to it, putting his belongings inside.
He proceeded to tha passenger side of the car and pulled open the door.
"Thank you again, I didn't know who else to call and.." he kept rambling looking down at his hands and fumbled with them.
"Hey enough with the 'Thank you's' let's get out of here" Dean put the car in drive.
"What are we doing. Where are we going?" Cas mumbles
"Well hopefully we are doing everything legal" He chuckled and put his foot on the gas pedal as he started to drive back home.
"Are we leaving to your home?" Cas questions
"You ask a lot of questions but yes we are" Dean replies and turns on the radio.
'You're the new classic
You're the new PYT
Stands for paid, young, and trying everything
Just to touch your dreams
You look so classic, fantastic
When you own that floor'
Dean hurriedly changed the station to some good 'ol AC/DC.
Just classic when we met
now you made me new.