birthday party

Charlotte*
Here am in on my bed,about to sleep buh can't because am clocking 7 tomorrow,well am used to that anytime something special is about to happen my sleep seems disappear.

After hours of staring at my room I decided to think about my life,and I didn't know when I slept off.

I can feel the  sun's bright light on my face means it's already morning I have to thank God for life that's what mama always say.
I wasn't really expecting any special party today my parents are not that type. I just cleaned up and am scanning through my  ward robe for the perfect outfit to wear since it's my birthday.
  Oh found you!a purple hoodie,black boyfriend jeans and my purple and black sneakers although purple is my best colour,today of all days I didn't find a perfect style for my hair so I just combed and left It down reaching my waist I love fashion and I don't dress my age.
  I went downstairs and I was shocked by what I saw! Decoration everywhere the ballons, ribbons and multi colored lights,I felt joy immediately then I decided move further because I have been standing there for 10minutes in surprise on the center table the was a small chocolate cake in a heart shape with my name on it and my age 7,lots of snacks, chocolate (I love chocolates) and special dishes.
   Then I was kind of confuse because I didnt see mum and dad until I looked up and found them standing in a corner and smiling at me👭.my parents are two wonderful lovers♥️👩‍❤️‍👨, although my mum was the bread winner and she was okay with that dad was still searching for a job.
   I spent most of my time with dad because my mum was a busy bee didn't have enough time for us,I love my dad more than anyone don't quote me wrong I also love my mum buh am kinda daddy's girl.They both love me dearly even as  their only child. 👪
  The party was awesome I had fun with my friends 🥳🙂🙂🤗.