chp 1~{first meet}

Singhania Mansion

The mansion was surrounded with guards

The mansion was surrounded with guards. A man in a call with someone. "Sir today there is a meeting in GTP College" person on the other side of the call said."ohk, get all the information related to college let see if it is a good deal or not" Man replied. A Family was on dining table that man stepped down the stairs and was about to leave the house but a old woman called him who was sitting on the chair " Vansh". He stopped in his tracks, looked back at the woman, and replied  " ji dadi".
(Yes grandma)

" Aao sab ka saath nashta karo khali pait nhi jaata "dadi said.

(Come let's have breakfast with everyone, don't go on an empty stomach)

" Mujhe ek meeting attend karna hai office main nashta kar lunga" he said.

(I have a meeting to attend, I will have breakfast in the office)

" Nahi bina breakfast kiya nhi jao ga raat ko bhi late aata ho apna Dhyan rakna bhi jaruri hai"

(No, don't go without having breakfast. You come late at night too. It is important to take care of yourself)

he was about to speak but dadi interrupted and said dramatically ,"please I don't want to hear anything mera pass bache hi kuch din hai aaj hu kal na rahu kya pata isliye akhri kuch din mein mera pariwar ka saath bithana chahti hu".
(Please I don't want to hear anything, I have a few days left. I am alive today. Will I be alive tomorrow I don't know, so I want to spend a few days with my family)

Kaia and Kabir started giggling. Kabir said"How did dadi not become an actress, she act so well".

Kaia said "She emotionally manipulates bhai (vansh) like this".
By listening all this Raveena (Vansh's mother) said " atleast because of her vansh sit with us".

Vansh came and sat at the dinning table's chair. They all started having their breakfast. In between dadi asked to Vansh "Now tell me when are you going to get married ?".   

Vansh with a irritated look "dadi!!!!" Dadi in a dramatic way "Before I die, will I see Singhania's elder daughter-in-law or not".

Vansh said "You know I have no interest in getting married and I am not going to get married, that's final. Don't force me"

vansh got up from his chair and moved out of his car and everyone present there got upset . No body knows why he doesn't want to get married but only Vansh knew why he doesn't want a love in his life. His life was surrounded with enemies in this world he made more enemies then friends and all are thirsty for his blood his enemies needed his that weakness which can destroy him and he does not want to risk any innocent life because of him and he can't afford to make a girl his weakness.

"Swara tu roz late kasa aa jati hai ? "
(Swara, how come you come late every day?)
a girl outside a college gate.

"So sorry Ramiya documents jo submit karni thi aaj voh nhi mil rahi thi " swara said .
(Sorry Ramiya,I couldn't find the documents which was to be submitted today)