Minor Meetings

A regret, they had to face

A pain, they had to bear

The pain, they have to bear. 

The regret, they have to face. 

The memories, haunting in the silence. 

The tears, hidden behind a smile. 

The questions, echoing in the night. 

The hopes, flickering in the darkness. 

The betrayal, a bitter pill to swallow. 

The destiny, woven in the threads of time.

It's just the journey they've chosen. to do what their chosen path has led them to do.

But what about for those, who had to face more than one?

The Almighty know, that they can handle it.

In the darkness of that rainy cold night, a girl caught the attention of a Fellow as they stood at the bus stop. dressed in the same uniform, noticed her clothes were soaked from the rain and she was crying and cowering, covering her eyes with her knee. Without hesitation, he reached out to inquire about her distress.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked gently. "I'm Felix from 11-A."

Despite the compassionate inquiry, the girl remained silent. Undeterred, Felix sat down beside her and pressed further, "Is something wrong? Why are you still here? It's so late."

"What happened?"
"Is anything wrong?" Felix trying hard to make her notice him

After a moment, she finally spoke, "I will wait until the rain is over," she continues while holding back tears, "Thank you for your kindness. You can leave me here."

Not wanting to leave someone in need, Felix chose to stay beside her. Attempting to make her more comfortable, he suggested, "Do you have any spare clothes? You'll catch a cold if you keep wearing those."

"I don't..." she replied, huddling up as if shivering.

"I have a spare hoodie and an unused pair of pants," he said, taking the items out of his bag. "Quick, change them in the bathroom in the back."

She nodded, questioning, "Why did you care so much about me? Like I'm a total stranger to you."

"If you want to know why, just do as I say," Felix urged.

She quickly took the offered clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. While waiting Alicia to return there, Felix stared at the cloud covered sky, wondering, "why she was crying? Does anything bad happen to her?".

Upon her return, she whispered, "my clothes are all wet, and the only thing covering my body is your hoodie, so... Can you stay with me until the rain is over?" noting a soft blush on her face

"It's okay. I could stay longer," Felix replied "I don't even know your name," he mentioned.

"I completely forgot. Uhh... I'm Alicia, 10-C."

"Does it feel weird, not wearing anything but a stranger's clothes?"

"What?" she answers, "I mean... I do feels weird but wearing those wet uniform was worser".

"That's good... I suppose," Felix said, remembering he had a small foldable umbrella in his bag. "I have an umbrella. I'll take you home," not long after he said that, "where do you live? Is it nearby? Come on,".

She quickly responded, "Can we stay here longer? I... I just don't want to go home now,". While trying to cover her feet, "My home is far away anyway,"

The caring felix as he is questioning, "show me what happened? Why don't you want to go home?". After a moment Felix realize she has injured ankles, "If you don't want to walk let me carry you, come here," Felix bend down to help her.