The Start

Welp here we go guys!

Quick thing:

"Normal text"                                                                                                                                                                            "Speaking"                                                                                                                                                                                 " Thoughts"                                                                                                                                                          "Author"       

Also, this is based after the 2nd movie, but before the Boboiboy Sori arc. Just pretend that all the fusions still exist tho. Shush, I know its a fucked up timeline, be quiet.

On with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boboiboy was exhausted. After being in a coma for five days after his Supra fusion defeated Retakka and falling into an ice lake, it was safe to say he deserved a break. That's what all his friends told him to do. Even his Commanders order him on bed rest while the others helped with the fall-out of the massive battle. And, thats what he was doing, lying in bed with his head propped up on a pillow, reading a book and resting away while his friends were on a mission to a planet to get Glitchbot, a PowerSphera that was causing minor havoc to the civilization of the planet below. Yep. That was what he was doing. Following orders and resting.

Sike. 

We know our boy. And we know that when it comes to rest, he'll do anything to get out of it. Especially if some of his friends are working on a mission that he was supposed to do. So that's why we find our boy wondering the halls, out of bed, trying to find someone. Trying to find something to do. Which is how he came to a restricted zone of TAPOS station. Well, he didn't know it was restricted at the time. The signs were in mop mop language, sue him. Anyways, he didn't even know the station had a restriction zone in the first place. So he ventured further, not caring to much about the red lights that flashed, or the dust in the corners. Our poor boy just wanted something to do!!

................................ He should've known that there was something in there to stop intruders.

"ARGHRGHRGHRGHRGHRGHRGHRGHRGHRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"MROEW"

And his head hit the wall.

Bamp. 

(Sorry not Sorry. :p)

Everything went dark.

Yooooooooosh first chapter out. Sos its short but idk. Note, I'll be using the malay names for the elements. I might update again today, if not in a couple of days. I literally wrote this in school! Enjoy! Pls vote or comment. Idk care. Love yalls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, who are your faves?

Halilintar (mine)

Taufan

Gempa

Blaze

Ice

Duri

Solar

Frostfire

Glacier

Supra

Sori

Gentar

Sopan

BYeeeeeeeeeeeee