Chapter 10

----

Back to the squadron, just in time for others to come back from the harmony police, and there are two groups of people.

Ren Yi asked, "how about all the police?"

Gog said, "a bear child stuck his head in the anti-theft net. When we went, he sang to us. It was funny."

Liu Hui said with a smile, "yes, his parents are very enthusiastic. They gave us a jar of dried radish and won't let us go if we don't take it." He held the big glass jar, "there are pickles to eat at night."

"OK, for a change." Ren Yi asked sun Qinghua, "what about you?"

Sun Qinglin smiled coldly: "the dustbin is on fire."

"And then?"

"Fortunately, we went fast and slowly. The fire was out."

"Ha ha ha -"

Qu Yangbo shouted upstairs, "are you all back? Come up for a meeting."

When everyone sat in the conference room, Qu Yangbo said, "there's something to announce today. We're going to meet our new comrades in arms soon, three."

Someone clapped the table, someone clapped his hands, and Liu Hui said excitedly, "I heard there was a woman, is it true?"

"True or false! Female?!" A group of people got excited.

Ren Yu coughed heavily.

Qu Yangbo said: "yes, we are about to usher in the first female fighter of Phoenix special service squadron."

Cheers came from the house.

"Excited about everything?" Ren Yu said in a deep voice, "pay attention to discipline in meetings."

Ren is usually approachable and calls them brothers, but once he gets serious, no one dares to make a mistake, because everyone knows that Ren is not allowed to be careless in business.

Qu Yangbo glanced at Ren Yu and continued: "when she was a harmonious soldier, she served in the fire brigade. After she retired from the army, she was admitted to the University. She graduated from the fire command major of Wu Harmonious Police University. She is your junior sister of the team. In short, she is a professional fire fighting and harmonic soldier."

Ren Yu took over: "the female fire fighting harmonist is very rare in the country. Her arrival will certainly have some impact on our squadron. Today's meeting is mainly to remind you. First, I don't allow anyone to have any frivolous and disrespectful words or actions towards this female comrade. If I find out, I will punish him severely."

The crowd listened quietly.

"Second, we try to treat her equally in our work and life, but gender differences are objective facts after all. We should give her convenience and consideration as much as possible. We don't raise a charming lady, but we should also have a man's gentlemanly demeanor."

"Third, our squadron is a family to help her adapt and integrate into the environment as soon as possible. Do you understand?"

The crowd shouted in unison, "I understand."

"What's the problem?"

Sun Qing raised his hand.

"Say."

"Ren Dui, you don't really intend to let her..." Sun defined smiled, "go to the front?"

"Yes, Ren team." Cui Yisheng said, "we warmly welcome lesbians, but don't let her get involved in some men's affairs."