Confession

∩  ∩
    (๑^◡^๑)
┏♪━・━〇━・〇・━+☆+┓
Hello, how are you?
┗+☆+━・━・━ + ━・━♬┛

🌭🍔 🍰Eat some delicious food 🍜🍱🍎 Chill and relax!

Onto the story-

Title: Confession

By: Blue Berry

"Naruto, I......I have something important I need to tell you," Sasuke said softly, taking a deep breath to steady his nerves.

Sasuke's POV-

I felt an intense rush of emotions, including shock, excitement, and fear.

But ultimately, I knew that I wanted to be with Naruto.

So, I made up my mind and decided to tell Naruto how I truly felt.

"Naruto," I said quietly. "I have something important to tell you."

Naruto looked at me with a puzzled expression. "What is it?" he asked nervously.

3rd person-

"I know that we've been through a lot together and that things haven't always been easy for us......but the truth is that.."

Sasuke took a deep breath before continuing. "I...

I've always had feelings for you."

Naruto's eyes widened as he heard Sasuke's confession.

He had no idea that Sasuke had been feeling this way about him, and he was surprised by the suddenness of it all.

"Sasuke, I......I didn't know," Naruto said softly, feeling stunned and overwhelmed by the confession.

"I never thought you felt that way about me......and I don't know what to say."

Sasuke looked at Naruto with a hopeful expression on his face, waiting to see how Naruto would respond to his confession.

His mind was racing with questions and emotions, but the one feeling that was most prominent was happiness

"I love you too," Naruto said softly as he reached out to take Sasuke's hand in his own.

Sasuke looked at Naruto with tears in his eyes, feeling an overwhelming sense of joy and relief.

For so long, he had been keeping his feelings hidden, but now he could finally express them openly and freely

Naruto had never imagined that Sasuke would feel the same way about him.

As Naruto and Sasuke continued to hold hands, the tension in the air grew thicker.

They both felt a strange mix of emotions as they looked into each other's eyes, unsure of what to say or do next.

Finally, after a moment of silence, Sasuke broke the spell by leaning in and kissing Naruto on the lips.

Naruto was caught off guard at first, but quickly realized that he wanted this just as much as Sasuke did.

He kissed Sasuke back with passion, and soon they were lost in each other's arms.

Sasuke and Naruto continued to kiss, their hands moving across each other's bodies.

Naruto felt a surge of desire as he felt Sasuke's warm breath on his face.