Second Page ✭ Her

THIRD PERSON POV

Ahn Yujin. Born to a wealthy family, she grew up in the city. Despite her parents teaching her good values and attitude, it looked like she wasn't taught any good values at all. She is rude and mean to them, as well as to others, regardless of age and gender. She's one of the most popular people in school, along with her members, IVE.

Many people are scared of them, as because if you mess with them, you're dead. There had been a history of students leaving the school because of the humiliation IVE had given them. They're the ones who dare to speak or do something against them. Many boys also confess to her, along with her members, but they reject them in the rudest and cruelest ways you could ever imagine. IVE also loves to play with other boys' feelings as well, they make their prey fall for them, then end up breaking their hearts. It looks like our friend, Y/N, is up next.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/N POV

"Can I... ask you out on a date?" Yujin states to me while biting her shades, keeping that seductive tone. "W-Wait, what?! Why me?" I reply while stuttering, and at the same time, shocked. I haven't been asked anything like this before!

"You heard me, can I ask you out on a date? Are you deaf, or stupid? She replied with irritation. "I reject your request. I'm sorry... I don't even know you that much..." I reply while holding my nape.

"Why not? I'm the hottest girl in this school. Everyone wants to ask me out, don't take this opportunity to waste, Y/N." Yujin replies while biting her lips. "I need to go to my class, Yujin..." I replied to her with nervousness flowing through my blood.

Yujin sighs. "So, you're not gonna go out with me? Are you that much of a loser?" She then rolls her eyes at me while scoffing."It's not really like that, I just need to go to my class..." I tried excusing myself, but she didn't budge a bit.

"You're not going anywhere, boy." She said with intimidation in her voice. "Please, I need to go" I begged Yujin.

"Even if you kneel and beg for permission to go to class, I still won't let ya~" She replied to me with her seductive voice coming back. "So, are you gonna listen to me, shut up, and go on a date?" She asked me curiously, hoping that I would say yes.

I look around in nervousness for someone to get me out of this situation "No, sorry..." I slowly turn the other way around, walking towards my class but then...

~~ GRAB ~~

Yujin grabbed me by the collar, forcefully making me face her. I was shocked and petrified. "You're coming with me, province boy." She replied while wearing a smug smile while she dragged me away. I couldn't process what just happened, I was stunned for like 10 seconds.

When I finally returned to life, I tried to escape from Yujin's grip. "No, I need to go!" I say while struggling, trying to escape. Yujin licks her lips. "You're mine now." She giggled seductively while dragging me away.

I continue to struggle 'What the hell?! She's so strong!' I said in my thoughts with nervousness and awe. After struggling for a while, I forcefully opened her hands and ran away going into my classroom. "I'm sorry, Yujin!" I ran as fast as I could, I felt like LeBron running down the court for a chase-down block.