♡||||||||||||♡

John and Emma met each other through their friend. They both started knowing and meeting each other more. Both fell in immense love with each other. They went on their first date on a beach at night. Emma was wearing a beautiful red chiffon mini dress which flew with the soft winds. John was dressed as a man in black. Both looked perfect together.

That night, the danced on their favorite songs, eat together and made lots of memories. When the were dancing near the sea shore, the deeply went into each other souls. Eyes closed and they only felt each other breaths close. Soon, their lips touched and they gave each other their first kiss. It was a beautiful September night.

The often went outside for shopping or eating. They even rented a house for them where they lived alone but together. Every night after making out, John told Emma how much special she was to him. Both enjoyed each other's company. Emma fell so hard that she cannot even live a single day without him.

But when months past, something changed. John came late from his work and became distant to Emma. He couldn't give her much time like he used to before. Emma could sense that the distant was growing more. She was very disappointed about it. She thought of confronting to him but she never did. Not having enough money to pay for their house, they decided to go back to their own places which was far. Emma was again broken down. But she knew that this had to happen.

After few days, John called Emma and asked her to meet up. She knew that he was sad and something was going to change. She made her mind and went. John told her that he has to go back to his own place in another country,  since her dad is not working anymore and they need him. This broke Emma into million of species but she smiled and hugged him tight.
"I am gonna miss you"

That day, they broke up. She was devastated but she decided to support him. The day when John waved heartbreaking goodbye to Emma, she went to the same beach at night where they first shared their first kiss. She was broken down into tears and started crying loudly. The soul she always wanted to hold was not in her hands anymore.

After years past by, she was moving on. She made new friends, went on adventures. She started enjoying her life more. One day, she got a message from John that he is in the town and wanted to see her. She was excited but fear that old wound will show up again. She stayed strong and went to meet him up. But when she saw him all her worries just vanished and she gave him a tight hugged like they always wanted. They went near the beachside and had a memorable talk. The laughed, smiled and hugged. It felt like they went back to that September days. Soon, John told her goodbye and said that he is going back.

That time Emma realized that she could never have him and that she has to move on. But she knew that she always loved him no matter what came into her life. She couldn't rewrite the stars. They were not destined. And that the world will not bring them together. She waved him the last goodbye with a smile.

"You know I want you,
that's not a secret I try to hide.
But I can't have you,
We're bound to break
And my hands are tied"