prologue

Third person pov:

Ashley found herself at the skating park, she'd heard that over the past few years, the skating park had become more popular in her town than ever before. She'd been going there for years, so she believed it, it had definitely become more popular, she'd been going since she was twelve, she's now sixteen. Once she arrived, she'd sat at a small bench by a tree as she studied all the teens. One in particular, her skater crush, she didn't know his name, but he was so cool, black curly hair, hazel eyes, rides his skate board so well that he seemed like a pro. She'd always come to watch him, she'd watch the others too, but for the past four years, he was her main focus.

She didn't think he'd ever noticed her though, to her, no one ever did, she seemed to think that she was invisible, since that was how she always saw herself, there were more important people to talk to then her, she wasn't anything special, In fact, she didn't feel special at all.

People thought she was weird because she'd never do anything different with her life, her life was life a routine, a routine that was never changed.

She had a list of day to day things she'd do for fun

1- school work
2- binge-watch my favorite shows
3- go to the skate park.

Those were the three things she'd do for fun, nothing else, it never changed, so every day, that's what she did, the same thing over and over, and even though she loved doing it, it was starting to get boring, tiring, she wanted to do something different, but she could never make up her mind on what she wanted to change.

She didn't know how to change her routine, she was so used to it that it was downloaded into her brain, she felt like a robot, she wanted to do other things.

But nothing seemed interesting to her, she didn't like shopping, doesn't do spa's, doesn't like painting her nails or making herself look pretty.

What could she do that she'd actually enjoy?

She'd confuse herself just thinking about it, but she couldn't help herself.

If she could add something to her list of day to day things, staring at the hazel eye'd boy would be it.

She didn't know what It was, but something about him, had caught her attention, it wasn't an obsession, definitely not, the most it could be was mesmerization.

Yeah, that was it.

She'd brought her diary to the skating park and opened it up as she arrived at the bench, she decided to write about how she felt about her life.

And how she wished she could change it, not much, but enough to where she didn't feel like a robot.

She began writing, getting lost in her thoughts, every so often, her eyes would go back to looking at the skaters, she'd smile at them, then go back to what she was doing before.

None of the skaters noticed her at all.

Except one.

Walker.

As she smiled at all of the skaters, he smiled back at her, but his smile went unnoticed by her, because she went back to writing.

He'd stood there studying her for a few moments, wondering who she was, just like she did him, he'd seen her multiple times over the years, and felt fascinated.

Of course, he's never went up to her, he'd always felt quite shy to do so, so he never did it. But, god, did he want to.

He didn't know what his problem was, he didn't know why he felt so fascinated by a random girl who just came to watch them everyday.

For four years, though. What was so special about watching teen boys hurt themselves skateboarding? He couldn't help but think that maybe it was because she had a crush on them or something, or maybe she had a brother who skated there, he didn't know.

All he knew, was that her brown eyes looked so beautiful in the sunlight, and her black long hair had fallen over her shoulders as she wrote, her bangs were in her eyes, but that just made her even more beautiful to him.

He looked away quickly though, because his best friend, Jack, tapped on his shoulder and nodded, hinting to keep skating.

He nodded back, glancing at her once more, as he went back to skating with his friends.

The girl had no idea that her skater crush had just been gazing at her, she was too caught up in her own world to even notice, she'd got some writing done, she'd written two good long pages about her feelings before she closed the book, she then looked around, and noticed that the sun was setting, she picked up her things, and got up from the bench, getting ready to go home.

As her eyes looked over at the skaters, she locked eyes with none other then the skater boy she's been crushing on for years. she smiled softly at him as her stomach fluttered, what was this feeling? It was new, she'd never felt it before.

She shook her head, not wanting to think about it too much as she waved goodbye to the cute boy and started to walk home.

As she smiled at him and looked into his eyes, walker's heartbeat went faster then ever before, and heat rose to his cheeks as his stomach felt like there was multiple things flying around in there.

He didn't know what this feeling was, it was completely new, but what he did know, was that it felt good, and that he liked it.

They both thought that this was going to be just a one time thing,

But Little did they both know, that this wasn't going to be their only encounter with each other.