Moving and Meeting

Your pov:
"That's all of it" I said "I was there was more, I'll miss you (y/n)
My mom said I looked at her with caring eyes "I'll miss you too mom" my mom sighed softly "Can I at least drive you there?" It took a second before I answered "Of course mom" We walked to the car. My mom was gonna drive me to the bus stop.

Time skip

The bus stopped at my stop I got out with some boxes the moving truck would be here on Thursday morning I walked into town it was very colorful. I was walking to the house I bought it was (house description) I got in and put my stuff on the pre-built countertop I realized I forgot to pack food after asking a girl named Julie she told me where it was we became friends.

Howdy's pov:
I was ringing up Barnaby and talking to him we where good pals, then outta nowhere a beautiful girl with (ur hair) and (ur eyes) she had on a black crop top black sweat pants she had a (fav color) jacket tied around her waist. "Hey, ya okay?" Barnaby asked I just subtle pointed behind him red. He looked over his shoulder "Oh." He said. She walked into the food isle and Barnaby said "She's cute" He whistled and walked out after paying.

I had to clean around the store and when I went pass the food isle I saw the girl reaching for something on the top shelf.

Your pov:
I tried to reach for (favorite food) but being 4'4 was not helping when I hand came from above me grabbed it I whipped around to see a tall caterpillar man he was hot. He handed the (fav food) to me "Here ya go. Anything else I can help ya with?" I shook my head no "I-Uh-My name is (y/n) what's yours?" I said putting (fav food) in my basket.
He did the cutest giggle I've ever heard. "Well love bug my name is Howdy." DID HE JUST CALL ME LOVE BUG???!???
"N-N-Nice to meet you Howdy." Oh god. Why am I stuttering! "Is that all for today?" Howdy asked I nodded "I'll ring you up!" We walked to the check out "And your total is $6.99" I pulled out $7 and handed to him we touched hands

Howdy's pov:
Oh my hungry caterpillar! We just touched hands "Welp see ya later!" She said fastly took her bag full of stuff and speed walked out. :)