avoiding 2

Eddie's Pov:
I started to stammer, I didn't wanna lie to y/n, but I don't wanna betray Barnaby and Howdy "N-Not exactly..." She paused and we looked at each other confused as fuck,"Ed whatdya mean?" She asked. I just awkwardly said "T-They like you."

Y/n's pov
"T-They like you." He said. I froze "R-Really?" I asked, in shock. Eddie nodded "They've liked you since your third day here." I gasped. "I'm so sorry for yelling at you! I'll be right back!" I ran past him and towards Howdy's shop, "rude." Eddie mumbled, I didn't care (dang savage)

*In Howdy's shop!*

I ran through the door, the bell making it's *DING!* sound, Howdy lifted his head up, when he saw me, he blushed and looked down. I walked up, and slammed my hands on the counter, Howdy's head jolted up, Barnaby walked from the back, where the storage is."I HAVE TO TELL Y'ALL SOMETHING!" I yelled "I L<3VE YOU BOTH!" Barnaby looked shocketh "Woah.." He said Howdy was blushing before saying "Y/n we love you to." I was caught off guard "I-Uh-Wanna meet up on Friday at 6:30?"
They nodded, I smiled wide. "Alright, see you then." I walked out, realizing it was Thursday. "Shit." I thought, blushing.

/////Poor, Poor, Poor, y/n/////