𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹

Today I have an interview. Or something like that. I'm doing a Wired autocomplete interview. My co-star Dyaln decided to do it with me. I had to be there in an hour so they could walk us through it, and explain what it would be like. I put on a pair of light brown bell-bottom jeans with a white sweater. I tucked the sweater in. I slipped on a pair of white boots. I left all my bracelets on and necklaces. I put on a pair of cute stud earrings. My hairstylist is going to be here in about 20 minutes. I grabbed an alani out of the fridge and sat down at the kitchen counter. 

I scrolled on social media waiting for Kacey to get here. I was on Instagram when my friend Emma Myers posted something on her Snapchat. It was a photo of her and a really cute guy in a studio. She captioned it "Wired autocomplete interview!!" I guess we are not the only ones being interviewed today. 

Kacey finally arrived and set up her station. She just lightly curled my hair. When she was done I helped her clean up and then left with my mom for the interview. I have been doing interviews for quite a while but no matter what I'm always nervous. At first, this interview was supposed to be solo but I didn't want to do it alone, so I asked Dylan to do it with me and he agreed. Thank god for Dylan. 

We arrived at the studio. I got out and walked up to the entrance. I buzzed the com and they let me in. The secretary walked me to the studio I would be in today. When I walked in Dylan was sitting in the chair getting touched up for shooting. 

"Hi guys," I said softly 

"Hi, Callie," Dylan said

"Hey, so you can sit in the chair next to Dylan and then we will get started." the director told me 

I put my phone and purse down and sat down. 

"Your outfit's cute" Dylan whispered to me 

"Thank you!" I said back 

"Alright guys, so when we say start that's when the camera starts filming, you first are going to introduce yourselves then choose who goes first and then we will hand you a foam board. There's a little piece of white paper covering the question, you just pull it up and read and answer your question. Pretty easy right?" He said 

"yeah" Dylan and I responded 

"3.2.1 And were rolling " 

"Hey guys, I'm Caroline Collins"    "And I'm Dylan Hoffman" 

"And we are part of the cast  of your so not invited to my bat mitzvah" 

"You wanna go first" I asked Dylan 

"Ladies first," he said as they handed me a board 

"Alright, Is Caroline Collins's accent real?" 

"yes my accent is very real, I'm from South Carolina, and I've had this accent for my whole life, Carolina is where I got my name, Caroline " 

"Is Caroline Collins dating Dylan Hoffman" 

"No, we are just really good friends" 

"How did Caroline Collins rise to fame" 

"So that's a good question, I first started by playing Layla Cameron Ward Cameron's daughter in Outer Banks. That's when I skyrocketed, then just recently I was in Your so not invited to my bat mitzvah. I've had a few small roles, but nothing big."

"What medical condition does Caroline Collins have?" 

"So I have Iron deficiency Anemia. I found out a few years ago. it's nothing crazy just a blood disorder"