Strangers

The Beginning Of The End
Episode 10

"Got four pricks coming our way." Daryl peeked through the crack. We all stood there prepared for a fight, but very quickly things didn't go our way. The top of the train car came open, and something was dropped inside.

"Move!" Abraham yelled and just seconds later the train car filled with smoke. I tried finding my way to Carl to protect him, The smoke engulfed my lungs, making it hard to breathe. Everyone around me was coughing when suddenly i heard struggling. The smoke slowly started to clear out, and saw daryl being dragged out by some men. "daryl!" I yelled

I looked around seeing that dad, Glenn and bob were missing too. "No! No!" The door closed just as fast as it was opened. I sat there banging on it, knowing it wouldn't do any good. "we need to get out of here. They're going to kill them. I need out of here." I started to Panic. "let me out!" I banged on the door some more. "that's not gonna help." I felt maggie kneel down next to me.

"but.. they have dad.. and glenn, bob.. they have Daryl.." My heart raced not knowing what was going to happen to them.

A few minutes had gone by and a loud explosion could be heard. The whole train car began shaking, and soon after gunfire was going off. "what the hell is happening?" Abraham banged on the door.

"listen. The others will be back, and when they are we need to be ready." Maggie stepped forward talking to everyone. We went back to preparing for a fight, Using anything we could as a weapon. People were screaming, everything was loud. We waited patiently for the others to return. I tapped my foot anxiously the longer it took.

Terminus was being attacked, but the question is by who? The gunfire continued for a long time Until suddenly it came to a stop. Everyone was working on a weapon. A Man named Eugene started babbling about something i couldn't even begin to understand. Apparently he knows the cure, and needs to get to D.C.

We all stood around listening to him talk about the Human Genome Project when suddenly the doors opened, and there stood Rick. "come on. Fight to the fence." Rick shot his rifle, killing some walkers. We all ran to the fence and climbed over as quickly as possible. We ran into the woods, and made it to where Dad buried the bag of weapons.

Twigs snapped, and i turned my gaze to see Carol walking toward us. "Oh my god." I see daryl run over, and hug her. "did you do that?" Dad asked. Carol nodded her head yes, and the two hugged each other. "you have to come with me." Carol finally spoke. She led us to a small cabin where we saw Tyrese.

I took off running when i saw Judith being Carried in his arms. Dad and Carl running to her too. She's okay, and she's alive. Tears filled our eyes knowing she wasn't dead. The four of us hugged each other tightly while Sasha ran to her brother, Tyrese.

Now that we were all reunited it was time to move, time to find a place to camp, and hopefully find a place to call home. We walked along the rode for awhile before stopping in the woods again. Carl sat in the grass and fed Judith a bottle. In the morning we hit the road again, My clothes were dripping in sweat. The sun was out, and man it was hot.

Carol and Tyrese left to find some water before joining us back on the road. After hours of nothing but walking it was starting to get dark, and we needed to make camp for the night. Glenn made a small fire that we all huddled around to keep warm.

Everyone went to sleep, and daryl decided to keep first watch. I couldn't sleep, and walked over to the tree, and sat down next to him. While sitting there i could feel his eyes on me, looking over to see that i was right. "you all right?" Daryl asked. "mhm. Why wouldn't i be?" I turned to him. "those people. What that man did... what he tried to do to ya. I should've killed him myself after.." Daryl spoke softly.

"i don't want to talk about it. If i do then i won't forget, and i need to forget about it. I need to try. It's okay, Dad killed him." I fiddled with a stick on the ground. Daryl heard a noise, and stepped slightly in front of me, to protect me.

"what is it?" I whispered and had my gun ready just in case.

"it was nothing." He said still standing there, staring into the darkness of the woods.

Morning came quicker than expected, and daryl finally got back after hunting some Squirrels. "we should talk about what you heard last night." I walked with him.

"not what i heard. It's more what i felt. Like someone was watching us." Daryl walked ahead while dad spoke with Abraham. While walking through the woods we heard a man yelling for help, Carl was eager to help. We all ran over to see a man on top of a rock, surrounded by walkers.

It didn't take long to take them out, the man scared to move. "come down." Rick told him, and slowly the man did so. Just moments later he threw up onto the grass. "i'm Gabriel."

"got any weapons on you?" I looked at him.

"do i look like i would have weapons?" Gabriel looked around.

"we don't give two short and curlies what it looks like." Abraham stood there with a rifle. The man spoke about god, very obvious that he was a priest before all this. The man still wore the outfit which gave it away.

"do you have a camp?" Gabriel asked.

"no. do you?" rick asked in return.

"i have a church." Gabriel stood there staring.

"how many walkers have you killed?"
The man answered with none.
"how many people have you killed?"

Gabriel answers. "nobody."
"why?" Rick looked at him confused.

"The lord abhors violence." Gabriel spoke with honesty. After some more chit chat we finally started walking, following Gabriel to his church. He spoke about how he doesn't go far, and hasn't left much since the break out started. Things were going well for him up until...

"or maybe i'm lying.. I'm lying about everything and there's no church up ahead at all. Maybe i'm just leading you into a trap so i can steal all of your squirrels." Gabriel tried to joke, but nobody found it funny.

He wasn't lying.. there in fact a church up ahead. Brown wooden doors while the rest of it was white. Some light fixtures were inside, hanging over the brown benches. We scoped the area out first, before we did anything else.
Making sure it was safe first.