Yandere!Teacher x Student!Reader

(Warning NSFW)

T/N means Teachers/Name
Y/N means your name

•°• ✾ •°•

"mhm~ Y/N~" I moaned while I was still in a deep sleep and rubbed myself against a pillow.
I imagined myself rubbing against Y/N instead of a pillow.
How much I long for this moment.
"Oh baby~ I love you~ I love you!"
I became faster and faster with my thrusts.
How tight would it be? How many times would he moan my name? What would his face look like?
I want to know all of this. I want to own it all. His face, his body, his heart, his soul, all mine.
"I'm coming~" I moaned and reached my climax. "Oh shit" my pillow was completely full of cum.

Guess I'll have to throw it away. I wish I could decorate Y/N with my cum. It would look so hot. "Oh daddy please cum inside me like a fucking whore!" "I love you so much~~"
After thinking about it, I just got hard again.

Great. Well, the work can wait.

•°• ✾ •°•

Y/N POV:

Bored, I sit at the table by the window with a really nice view of nature.
It is so beautiful.
But why the fuck am I sitting in such a fucking prison when I could be out in nature.
Anyways. Oh no, I'll have that shitty teacher again.
That motherfucker gave me detention so many times for no reason.
Well, more accurately said, "Without good reason." The scary thing is that he stares at me like an idiot the whole time. What a creep.
He also sometimes makes a strange movement like he's holding a water bottle and then wiggles his hand and sticks out his tongue.
Is he sick or what? Sometimes he comes to me and rubs my back.
I should report it to someone. or am I overreacting?
My thoughts are interrupted by Mr.T/N as he enters the room.
"Good morning class, turn to page X!" he said and unpacked his things. Bro shut the fuck up.
As he unpacked everything, he looked at me and winked.
What does the idiot want from me?
This is going to be a long lesson...

Time skip

"Okay, class, class is over. I hope you have a nice day." Everyone quickly left the classroom and I, sloth, was of course the last one. I got up and went to the door. What did my mom make for dinner? I'm really hung- "Mr. L/N stay here for a moment, we have to discuss something" Dude, why can't he even leave me alone once? "Yes sir, what's wrong?" he sighed "Your grades are really bad. You might not get promoted." Fuck thats not good.
"But I have a solution to help you get through it." He sat back down in his chair and turned to me "How badly do you want to be promoted to the next class?" What kind of question is that wtf? "I really want to..." I used my puppy dog eyes, hoping that maybe he would show mercy. Which actually worked. "I have a solution but I don't know if you would like it," he said and looked down at me.
Completely forgot what a huge size difference we have. I looked up at him "Yes, tell me" he took my chin in his hand and came closer to my face.
My heart was beating very fast. "I want you to.... to be my boyfriend."
Oh ok- BRO WHAT. "What do you mean?" I stuttered and tried to push him away on his chest. "You know exactly what I mean baby~" he bit his bottom lip and he seemed to be amused to see me nervous. He pushed my body against him. "So what's your answer?" Crap. I can't say no. My mother will kill me if she finds out that I'm failing the class again. Really embarrassing. I guess I don't have a choice. "O-Okay I will be your boyfrien-" He smashed his lips against mine and kissed me very roughly. I pushed against his chest to get some air. "Please sir, wait - mhm~" He didn't let me speak for a second and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced and it felt so good. He's a damn good kisser. I pressed myself even harder against him and felt his "problem" down there. I dragged my hand from his chest down to his bulge. I stroked it gently and played with it a bit with my fingers. He moaned loudly and then grabbed my ass and kneaded it. "Oh sir~ it feels so good~" He excitedly laid me on the table and pressed his bulge against my ass and kissed me harder. "Sir~ Please you're too rough~" He slapped my ass and got faster and faster. "Y/N I love you so much my puppy~~" he looked at me and his pupils formed into hearts. I pushed his face into my neck and he continued until he came. I closed my eyes briefly to rest for a moment.

FLASH

huh? what happened now?

I opened my eyes again and saw Mr.T/N pointing his phone camera at me. "Now you really don't have a choice honey" he caressed my face

"Let's continue this at my home"

------------------------------
883 words