Yandere!Stalker x ASMR Artist Reader

•°• ✾ •°•

Click Click Click

I took photos of my lover. He doesn't know yet that he is my lover. He also doesn't know who I am. Well, it doesn't matter. The most important thing is that I know who he is.
Y/N is so sweet. With his big cheeks. Of course, that means the ones on his face. But also down there.
I want so badly to just knead it and just give it kisses. He is also very intelligent. Only good grades and also reads a lot.
I envy something like that. As I sink into my thoughts (which only consist of him), I see Y/N taking things out of the closet and changing.
My eyes were glued to his body as he changed. Hearts formed in my eyes. How beautiful he is.
I want to own all of this.
I pointed the camera lens at Y/N and took photos of his beautiful body.
Perfect.
Y/N sat down in his chair and prepared for his ASMR podcast. I love this hobby of his. Unfortunately I can't hear anything happening in the room and I sulk.
Well, whatever, I can listen to this podcast at home too.
I grin at the thought.

~ Timeskip (at ???'s home) ~

I sat down on the computer to listen to Y/N's podcast. This will be a blessing to my ears. His voice sounds like that of an angel. I clicked on play. "Hi guys, a lot of fans have already given me a lot of ideas about what the audios should be about. And I've decided.
Today it's going to be a.... Daddy x Babyboy +18 Audio!! Of course I'm Babyboy in the audio" And I'm your daddy of course.
"It's a little special. To make it sound more realistic, I'm going to fuck myself with a dildo. I think I've rambled enough. I hope you like it," Y/N said.
Shit, I left too early. Y/N starts making kissing and moaning noises.
"Daddy I love you so much~" Daddy's loving you too kitten.
I quickly pulled down my pants and boxers, grabbed lube and smeared it on my rock hard cock.
I start to jerk off. "Can you please give me your milk daddy?~"
I'll give you as much as you want baby.

Mini Timeskip again :)

"mhm daddy ur so big~~ I think ur destroying my insides" I had been imagining myself fucking him in countless positions for 20 minutes. The best position would be cowboy. I would love to be dominated by him. "OoHh Y/N~~ I'm coming, I'm coming~" I got faster and faster. "Daddy please~ I want to cum can I cum pleaseee?" the clapping became faster and faster. I was getting faster and faster. "I'm cumming!!" he screams. "Me too baby lets cum together" I whisper. After 5min I came on my chest and I hear Y/N letting out a loud moan. I was breathing heavily.

"Y/N, my lover, I can't wait any longer. I need you here and now."

•°• ✾ •°•

Some days later:

Y/N's POV:

I'm finally back home.
I dragged myself up to my room and threw myself on the bed. I'm so tired. But I definitely won't sleep in these clothes. Annoyed, I took off my clothes and went to bed wearing only my boxers. I snuggled into the pillow and fell asleep.

THUMP

What was that? I suddenly sat down on the bed and saw...a man rummaging through my closet.
"Dude what the fuck are you doing in my house?! Who are you anyway???" I shouted quietly. He sighed, walked to my bed and sat on it. I shiver.
He noticed this and took my hand and drew circles with his thumb on my hand. "The reason I'm here is.....my love for you. I love you very much Y/N."
I quickly pulled my hand away. Who does he think he is?? "Are you stupid?! I don't even have a clue who you are-" He didn't even let me finish and closed my mouth with his hand. "Y/N, I know this information comes as a surprise to you, my name is toji. That's all you need to know. Now we know each other." he took my chin. "Get the fuck away from me you psycho!" I shouted and kicked him hard in the pit of his stomach. He just looked at me with a loving expression and didn't even flinch. How strong is he?! I felt something cold on my neck and realized it was a knife.
"You shouldn't talk to your lover like that." Toji stroked my cheek and got closer and closer to my face. I wanted to push him away but he pressed his knife a little harder against my neck as a warning.
Our lips met and he started kissing me. Amazingly, I've never done something like that in my life, so I didn't know how to react.
Toji noticed this. "Didn't you ever have your first kiss? Oh baby! I'm so glad about that." Tears ran down my cheeks. He hugged me and tried to calm me down. "Everything is fine, I'm here," he whispered and I felt something like... warmth.
I wrapped my arms around him. It feels good. Lips pressed against mine again. I kissed him back and pressed my tongue against his mouth. He gave me access to his mouth and our tongues fought for dominance where of course I lost lol. We parted and he pressed his forehead to mine.

"You belong to me now."

------------------------

933 words!!