Communication🙄

Afton looked at his phone to see hundreds of texts from Willy wonka he turned is phone off and fell asleep unable to care about anything. Not the breakup, not the cold, not the wet clothes.

     Afton woke up to his ringtone, he picked up his phone to see it's from fozzy it hurt him to see the name but it didn't feel right to ignore it.  He accepted the call and lifted it up to his face
"Afton!"

"Heyy fozzy"

"Are you okay???  Willy called me and said that you were running away and going to hurt yourself!"

Afton felt the all too familiar anger rise in his stomach. He couldn't believe that Willy was spreading these kinds of rumors now of all times.
"No he... I'm.. I don't know where he got that I'm fine, well as fine as I can be after everything that happened."

A moment of silence passed-

"Afton we need to talk. When are you free"
"Do you wanna meet up at our cabin at 1?"
"Yeah for sure see you then... and um... stay safe"
Fozzy hung up. Afton sunk his head into his hands and started to get presentable. He left the house and drove to their cabin. They call it a cabin though it's really just a small house that fozzy bought for cheap that they would use as a hangout place.

    Once afton arrived at the cabin he stepped out of his car was met Fozzy at the door. They walked through the door and sat down in silence. Fozzy had yet to make eye contact. Afton noticed the basket of exotic butters fozzy had brought. They were one of aftons favorite so he had no problem taking a bite out of one of the sticks when offered.
"Listen afton.. that... what I did...was completely wrong. I don't know what happened to me or why I did that I just..."

Fozzy sighed

"I've liked you, no liked isn't the right word. I've loved you for years it broke my heart when you got with Willy but... you were just so happy I couldn't get in the way of that. I was drunk I barely realized what was happening until you left. Afton I'm so so so sorry I never should have done that"

"I appreciate you acknowledging everything and an apology does feel nice but it's okay, I appreciate your feelings but I don't think I can deal with a relationship right now."

Fozzy smiled though the smile seemed much more sad than happy.

"I completely understand... do you think we could be friends again?"

Afton leaned over and hugged fozzy
"of course... I always come back."