Chapter 4: Giving His Best Shot

As the day started, Oliver woke up with a boner, dressed up, and got on the bus. He imagined Amelia, coming on his bus, full nude, on top of him, licking his dick up and down, with her tongue, swirling all around...~~ "NO", he screamed for the whole bus to hear. He felt to guilty, and now embarrassed for screaming.

He walked in to see Amelia, sitting at the front of the school with her bright yellow sash. She was one of the safety's, who watches to make sure the kids don't run. As Oliver walks past, the air feels heavy, and the images of her naked come back. Her coming from behind, and bashing his dick down and up through her pussy, then sh~ *rings*

Despite the bell, he couldn't stop thinking about her, that was until re ran into a wall. *bonk* "Shit", he mumbled to himself. As everyone started walking to class, a herd of kids ran to their classes, and he noticed Amelia, tracing behind to try to get up from a stumble from the hostility. It was until then that Oliver truly realized why they were running. He heard a loud noice, *BANG* he could tell it was a gun. He then looked at the exit, and at Amelia, who had broken something and couldn't move. Door, Amelia, Door, Am~ OH PICK  HER ALREADY!

He sprinted towards her and picked her up, bride style. The nearest unlocked door was the tiny janitors closet. Oliver bursted in, and laid her down. In the middle of the small room, was a hanging light, which was turned on by a switch, that barely lit up the closet, despite its size.

"Th~Thanks...it was sweet of you, especially how you didn't do anything to me last time.", Said Amelia, shy-like. Oliver nodded, and gave her a stiff smile, he then whipped out his phone, and called the police. Oliver knew that if they got out, Amelia must fall in love with him, right?

They heard shots, a few more, and the knob rattling. Before Oliver can try to stop it, there stood Lily, who had broken fingers, and a bloody scar on her face. Just as I was about to help her, she whipped out a Glock. "If I can't have you, no one can. Not even my best friend!" She took the shot, and I used my hand, in a way where it would continue going down his arm until it slowed down, just so it couldn't even touch Amelia.
*************
"You did a good thing", a manly voice said, distantly. It was dislodged half up his arm, and sliced his ring finger in half. Their, on the edge of the bed, sat Amelia. He instantly got hard when he noticed the flowers she was holding. "Your the best boyfriend I could ever have asked for!" Said Amelia. "Boyfriend?!" Oliver exclaimed. She held his hand, and leaned on the bed right next to him. "I always thought you were nice, but I would have never assumed your would do this for me! I must be the luckiest girl in the world to have you!" She exclaimed. Right when the nurse walked in and said that she had to go, she went up, and her soft and tender lips went on his, causing him to almost cum, but he could hold it in, at least for now.

He thought of all the things they would do together, and felt slightly less guilty imagining them having sex. He won her heart, but will it last? Was his classmates safe? Did Lily go to jail? What is going on with Sophia? Find out next time on Sheet-Less!
TO BE CONTINUED...

**************
A/N: it's getting really juicy, it just keeps going up. The other chapters suck compared to this haha.