NAUGHTY BOY SMUTT

OK GUYS THIS IS NOT ANOTHER PART OF THE OTHER CHAPTERS! I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WRITING THIS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SMUT!

:DDDDD

For context, Josh and Mully had a little fight but Josh decided he was going to hate and be mean to Mully for the rest of the week.

Mully was standing in the hallway upstairs in front of Josh's room. Josh walked over to go into his room. "Josh." Mully said. "Leave me alone, dick." Josh said as he started to walk away. Mully grabbed Josh's arm and pinned him against the wall. "What do you want!" Josh yelled. "You've been giving me attitude and being rude all week." Mully said, staring into Josh's big, blue eyes. Josh blushed. "S-so. That sucks for you." Josh said, obviously still having an attitude. "What are you gonna do about it?" Josh rolled his eyes. "I'll punish you." Mully smirked. Josh was quiet and blushed as he stared into Mully's dark brown eyes. "I'll teach you not to be rude." Mully teased. Mully grabbed Josh's neck and started kissing him. Josh tried to push him away but Mully was stronger than him so he eventually gave in. "Okayy finee."

Mully dragged Josh into his room and set him on the bed. He took his shirt off and did the same to Josh. He got on the bed with Josh and started kissing him. Mully unbuckled Josh's pants and took them off. He licked his fingers and inserted them into Josh's ass slowly. Josh whimpered and Mully started kissing him again. Mully pulled away and continued fingering him. Josh whimpered as Mully fingered him harder. "You wanna be rude and ignore me all week now?" Mully asked. "No I-I'm sorry! Mmh~" Josh whimpered as Mully picked up speed. "That's what I thought;" Mully said, pulling his fingers out. "But your punishment isn't over yet~" He smirked as he unbuckled his pants, pulling his cock out.

He lubed up his cock and put the tip in Josh's ass. Josh moaned as Mully inserted his cock in him. Mully went slow for a while but quickly picked up speed and thrusted harder. Josh whined and grabbed the sheets as Mully thrusted into him harder and harder. Mully grabbed Josh's neck and started kissing him as he fucked him. He slowly moved down and stared kissing and biting his neck. "Ngh~ M-Mully~" Josh whined. Mully grabbed Josh's hips and fucked him harder. "You're such a naughty boy~" Said Mully. He eventually. Mully eventually finished in Josh. They cleaned up and Josh learned to be nice to Mully.