𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑.☽༊˚

#Disclaimer

©All rights reserved-- blue512_lagoons. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the author.

Regal Reckoning is a work of fiction. While inspired by historical events and settings, certain liberties have been taken for storytelling.

The portrayal of invaders and their attacks on the Indian subcontinent is based on available historical interpretation. The main two kingdoms depicted in the story are entirely fictional, and creative liberties have been taken with their characterization and events. I made a few efforts to ensure accuracy where possible and needed, but historical interpretation and imagination have been employed in this narrative.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental. Readers are encouraged to independently verify historical facts and interpretations of their wishes. Constructive criticism is wholly welcome, but remember, unnecessary bashing and hating is not at all encouraged.
Reader discretion is advised due to the inclusion of strong language, violence, and bloodshed.

#Dedication
To all curious souls embracing history's mysteries and finding inspiration in its stories.

     ✦✦✦✦✦✦