3.

"I will come with you and see Jennie," Behrman said.
They tiptoed into the room. Jennie was sleeping. Rosé drew the curtains together and they went to the next room. She peeped out through the window. There was only one leaf on the creeper.
It was raining heavily and an icy-cold wind was blowing. It seemed as though the leaf would fall any minute now. Behrman did not say a word. He went back to his room.

Jennie woke up next morning. In a feeble voice she asked Rosé to draw the curtains. Rosé was nervous. She drew back the curtains very reluctantly.

"Oh!" Rosé exclaimed as she looked at the vibe creeper. "Look, there is still one leaf on the creeper. It looks quite green and healthy. In spite of the storm and the fierce winds, it didn't fall."

"I heard the wind last night," said Jennie. "I thought it would have fallen. It will surely fall today. Then I will die."
"You won't die," said Rosé energetically. "You have to live for your friend. What would happen to me if you die?"

Jennie smiled weakly and closed her eyes. After every hour or so she would look out of the window and find the leaf still there. It seemed to be clinging to the creeper.

In the evening, there was another storm but the leaf did not fall. Jennie lay for a long time looking at the leaf. Then she called out to Rosé.

"I have been a bad girl. You have looked after me so lovingly and I have not cooperated with you. I have been depressed and gloomy. The last leaf shown me how wicked I have been. I have realised that it is a sin to want to die."

Rosé hugged Jennie. Then she gave her lots of hot soup and a mirror. Jennie combed her hair and smiled brightly.

 Jennie combed her hair and smiled brightly

That's it for today guys.... I hope you liked it..!!

<•saranghae•>

❤️‍🔥✨🌕