Prologue: Stab in the Back

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images, gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

A man with brown hair coughed up blood with brown eyes. He looked at the amount of blades that were stabbed in the back. He knew this was the end. He knew that he had no choice. He looked up to see his tormentor, his brother that made his life miserable and ruined it completely. Now he is on the verge of death. 

Dai was Issei's little brother, the little nuisance, that made his life miserable from day one

Dai was Issei's little brother, the little nuisance, that made his life miserable from day one. He knew that one day his time has come. But not like this, not at the hands of his own brother. 

Issei could feel the poison emanating from his body. He knew this was Samael's poison, which was made him cough up black blood, he could see the black poison emanating inside of his body. 

"W-Why...?" Dai had a psychopathic grin on his face as he spoke, "It is because you are of no use to me brother.."

"After everything I had done for you...is this how I am treated?" Issei spoke while he coughed up blood. He looked in horror, as Dai spoke

"That's the thing brother, you were always the disgrace...and the worst part is that...no one is going to even cry or care for you..." Issei started to lose his horrified look and soon became angry. Dai then continued

"Think about it big brother, think about the fact that ever since you were born. No one cared for you, except Grandpa and Grandma remained distant towards us, but after that no one truly cared for you, even your own parents, sister and friends. None of them did, and I didn't even have to lie to them. Do you wanna know why?" Dai spoke with a mocking tone, as he continued. 

"It is because you lacked magic power and a Sacred Gear, this was identified at birth.." Dai plunged the sword deeper into his chest making him cough up blood. "I and my sister, on the other hand, did have that power...why do you think they neglected you for so long? Even when you tried gaining their attention.."

"I...I..." Issei realised the dreadful truth, which was no one cared or even loved him at all. He was all alone, except for one, however someone else was fuming with anger, and this was Ddraig. But he had to keep quiet due to a promise he made to Issei, to not reveal himself, otherwise it will only cause problems. 

"You realise, don't you, big brother! People in this world, will only love you if you are strong, if you lie and deceive, that is why I survived for so long and you...well...you tragically died..." Dai spoke with no empathy and apathy, he could care less if his brother died. Issei coughed up blood and spoke