Suspicion part-1

King Jeonath: The matter today on which we are discussing is perhaps very dangerous. Thus, keeping in mind about the safety of all the animals and creatures I King Jeonath of Tenebrous Dynasty summon all the sages whether of Alphas, Omegas or Betas along with the old witches, wizards and vampire Saint to come here and bless us with their knowledge. I King Jeonath of Tenebrous Dynasty request all the dark and light powers to gather here and end our miseries.

It will be a lie if we say that no one was astonished when King Jeonath summoned such huge powers at a time. No one had ever witnessed any such sort of powers infront of their eyes but suddenly getting to see them surely left them icy chilled. In last some centuries no other creatures ever witnessed any real saint and immortal powers except their royal sage.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook on the other hand were noticing the anticipated emotions of their omegas who were just standing one step away from them. Namjoon whispered to Jin in a slow hoarse voice..

Namjoon: Hey!.. the hell is wrong with your expressions. Why do you look so restless huh.?

Jin: huh..? Ohh.. nothing is wrong. I wa-s ju-st.. oh nothing let it be.

Jin's sudden change in behavior clicked Namjoon's mind. Namjoon in a jiffy mindlink Yoongi and Jungkook asking that if their Omega were behaving the same or not.

Namjoon: Yoongi hyung and Jungkook.. I feel that something is wrong with Jin. He looks restless and in a hurry. Are Jimin and Taehyung acting strange too?

Yoongi: Yeah they are acting strange too.. I cannot even feel the pheromones of Jimin. I am just guessing it by his expressions.

Jungkook: Same here hyung. Taehyung has also blocked his pheromones. Something is wrong with these brothers. We need to look into the gravity of the matter. They must be planning something consequential.

Namjoon: hmm you are right. If they are planning onto something then they will make a move. Just follow them everywhere and agree with their every demand. They will then surely do something ridiculous.

While Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook was busy in mindlinking and gazing their Omegas with suspiciously, Taehyung saw them gawking at them by side eye and mindlinked Jin and Jimin.

Taehyung: Jin hyung and Jimin hyung, are you listening?

Jimin: Yes..yes tae we are. What happened?

Taehyung: Without anyone's notice look at your Alphas.. they are looking at us for a very long time. I thing they find us suspicious. We should clear their eyes from us firstly.

Jimin: Tae.. there is nothing to worry about. I knew beforehand that they might grow skepticism on us so I already had done preparations for them. For now concentrate on the royal meeting.

Jin: Jimin is right Tae, we should for now be concerned that how we will divert everyone's attention from Grigas egg.

Taehyung: I heretofore have prepared for the idea you all just have to go with the flow.

Jimin and Jin together: We believe you.

With a nod and eye contact with each other, omegas cut the mindlink. Concurrently, Jimin start his drama and tightly side hugs Yoongi's hand taking him off-guard.

Yoongi's Pov

Wth.. now what drama Jimin is upto that he is clinging on my arms. But whatever I need to ask.

Yoongi: (whisper) hey! What happened?

Jimin: (whisper) nothing is happening see.

Yoongi: Then why are you clinging to my arm?

Jimin: Fool.. I am not conversing about myself. I am saying about Your Highness. See its been ten minutes long and still nothing is practically happening. I feel something is wrong, even Taehyung and Jin hyung cannot sense any such power.

Yoongi: Shut up. Great powers require strenuous efforts to summon and control thus, it is time taking. Now if you are done then leave my hand.

Yoongi once complete his sentence promptly pulls his hand back and straightens his posture. Moreover he connects to his brothers and narrates them why the three omegas were serious a while ago which tempted all three to scoff and decide to follow the three secretively.

Jin: Your Majesty, a deep apology for interrupting you but to be honest nothing seems to happen. If we omegas have the permission so can we try.

King Jeonath: (sighs) Even I was contemplating that why this land is still void of any unusual account of powers. You three have my permission, go on.

Jin, Jimin and Taehyung lets out a satisfactory grin and instantly starts to walk. Each Alpha was confused yet drooling over the elegant walk of omegas who kept walking without a stop. They were taking left and right simultaneously and then stopped at a point. The three turns around and look behind them to see all the Alphas gazing them which made them uncomfortable. Taehyung gestures Jungkook to come towards him who in some seconds was in front of him. Taehyung pushes his hand forward and points to his palm from his eyes. Jungkook with a irritated scoff puts his handkerchief in Taehyung's hand and walks back to his position. Taehyung gently bends down and put the handkerchief at the point of land and the three omegas instantly walks back to stand beside their Alphas.

King Jeonath confusingly looks at the male omegas and back to the laying handkerchief with a questioning gaze.

Jin: Your Highness, there is a process of doing everything. Just like you cannot make a dish without knowing its process, you cannot complete a ritual the same way too.
This land of Shiona is in the midst of this earth. Thus, we have to stand in the middle of this land and then perform the further rituals.

King Jeonath: I see, you three have immense knowledge about such rituals. Then it is decided that you three will guide me throughout the ritual.

King Jeonath's words were like a blow of win for Jin, Jimin and Taehyung.

Jimin: Your Highness further we have to make a symmetry over here. If you permit us-

King Jeonath: You have.

Soon enough the omegas went on their divided works and brought all the essentials needed. The whole place worked on was surrounded by white and black clothes to cover the omegas and the work place.

****

Sun was about to about descend and the Moon light to cover the whole land when the omegas tiredly came out from behind the curtains waking up the Alphas from their nap. But the Royal Alphas without a break had only stared at the curtains and now when omegas were out the three pulled them towards them and asked about the whereabouts of the place and ritual.

___________

Hey butterflies!🦋  I know that its been too long but I can't help it. I will try my best to be regular with the episodes. For now I am leaving this episode here and will soon enough come with a part 2.
Thank you!