5

"Omo sesange, what were you two doing?!" someone yelled, immediately, I already it was Dahyun. Firstly because she has keys to our house and secondly her voice.

I jumped off and gave her a 'really' face. "HEFUCCKINGPRANKEDMEAND IWASSCAREDTODEATHANDISTARTE DTOCHASEHIMFSUDKHFKSDHFK." I mumbled.

He looked at me before looking at Dahyun, he looked at her with puppy eyes and pouted. "It was just a joke because I was getting bored..." he whined.

I cringed at him doing that and made a gag face. He scoffed at me and poked his tongue out. I threatened to punch him before Dahyun eyed me and sighed "Let's go eat."

She wrapped her arms around mine and Tzuyu's so we wouldn't lowkey kill each other.

As we arrived in Insadong, we went into the restaurants to eat. [Ik a really good restaurant there but I forgot the name jisfjoisdjf]

"Opaaaaaaaa!" someone whined as the three of us walked in.

Tzuyu's face enlightened as he saw her coming towards us. As she pranced her way to us, Tzuyu stood there awkwardly grinning at us.

The girl threw herself onto him and snugged her head on his chest.

"Oppa, I missed you~" she whined.

Tzuyu could only stutter "I missed you too Elkie..."

"Let's eat lunch together!" she chimed. He looked at us and we nodded.

I sat next to Dahyun as Tzuyu was with Elkie.

I know I hate him but somehow, my heart hurts seeing them together.

When our meals arrived, Elkie chuckled and said "Say ahh."

Tzuyu had no choice but to do so. She giggled and gave him a small peck on his forehead.

I coughed, making sure that those two lovebirds knew that Dahyun and I were also here.

Elkie just rolled her eyes and continued feeding him.

Dahyun and I began to eat - while watching them - we began to look at each other and made a gag face. We both quietly giggled and enjoyed the meal - forgetting about those two.

When we finished our meals, Tzuyu took out his wallet and decided to pay for all of us.

As we walked out the door, Elkie tip-toed over and gave Tzuyu another peck before waving goodbye.

We got back in the car and I decided to not talk, although I've always hated Tzuyu, I always enjoyed being with him...

Tzuyu noticed my behavior in the car and asked "Ya... Are you alright?..."