Umbrella

𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠
𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖

“Teardrop was just walking around doing her cupid work, staring at two people and making them fall in love”

“Easy right?”

“She was making her way up to an cafeteria, there was indoors and outdoors tables, she prefered stitting outdoors, there was more people circulating besides the ones eating or drinking, on her way there some drops of water started falling, she saw some people trying to cover themselves from upcoming rain, TD didn't mind, she couldn't feel it, it just went tru her body as if she wasnt there, well, shes not visible nor tangible, if she was it would be a risk of someone falling in love with her, due to her work it couldn't be like that, anyway, TD arrived and took a seat, the place was quite fancy, the sound of the light rain made an perfect atmosphere, it was calm and nice, TD closed her eyes as if she was meditating and waited..”

“TD finally opened her eyes, the first person she saw was an girl holding an umbrella, she reflected the other people who were passing next to her, execpt TD, she wasn't really rushing to whatever place she was going to, TD stood up and started following the girl to her destined place, it was an convenience store, she closed her umbrella and left it on a basket next to the stores door, the girl entered, the doors were automatic also making an sound while opening, Teardrop picked up the girl's umbrella, while waiting outside, there was a bunch more so she knew that there was more people in the store, The girl came out of the store, she was holding a bag full of sweets, she came to pick up her umbrella, it was gone”

“What a bummer..”

She said quietly, an "Ding" sound was heard, it was another person coming out from the store, she was tall and kinda pretty, Teardrop used this and looked at the other girl, she immediately aproached the girl without the umbrella

"Oh hey! I noticed you didn't have an umbrella.. Wanna share?"

“She asked, her voice sounded raspy but kinda soft, as if she was trying to comfort her”

"Oh sure!"

“She replied, the other girl took her umbrella from her basket and opened it, making both qof them to be under it, she made an "Lets go" motion with her petals, making both of them fade out into the crowd.”

"TD just keep walking carrying the umbrella with her, she didn't really need it but it felt nice to actually feel alive once in a while, She just keep walking straight, looking for other people to follow, everyone seemed quite lonely, but also in a hurry kinda, so she just looked around to see something to distract herself, she noticed an wall full of ads”

“Fortune teller! - Call "XXXXX" Now!”

“GRAND OPENING - Art gallery
Street XXX”

“50% DISCOUNT! Go shop now!

“All of the ads were boring..”

“Wait, art gallery? That seems interesting, the ad showed the painting "L'Amour et Psyché" Teardrop looked at it mesmerized at whatever was going happening on the painting, she memorized the adress and rushed to there, wanting to see that painting live”

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Authors note

OMGGGGG IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS? IDK WHY IT TOOK ME SO DAMN LONG BUT HERE IT IS!!!! YAY