Ⅱ. Oh my, oh my god!

January 2 was the release date for NewJeans' new song, "OMG". And today is the day NewJeans brings it on stage.

"The dress code for this performance is white," said the stylish man

"Are... there no other colors?" Danielle asked doubtfully

"Uh... why? don't you like white?"

"No, I didn't mean that... just..."

"What?" Minji who was next to Danielle asked

"Umh... it's okay, I'm just asking."

Danielle had to wear white clothes. She changed her clothes without looking at it. With her eyes closed.

When Danielle came out of the dressing room, her friends immediately started laughed at her

"AHAHHHAHAHHAHA" Hanni laughed the loudest, "Dani... AHAHHAH Dani... you..."

"Why is it?" Danielle was confused to see her friends laughing at her

"Your clothes are inside out," Minji said and continued laughing

"Aaahh... Hey, this is not funny!" Danielle pouted.

Reluctantly, Danielle went back to the dressing room. She turned her clothes inside out, eyes closed again. :) Just hope it's not wrong again :v

Danielle emerged from the dressing room with her clothes finally not inside out. But Hanni is still laughing at Danielle until now :)

"Danielle has Leukophobia, not because of trauma or anything, but due to genetic factors. She doesn't know if it's inherited from someone. So maybe Danielle is not too afraid, that's why she can still wear white clothes. Even though with closed eyes :) As long as she doesn't have a bad experience with her white clothes, her Leukophobia can still be overcome."

"NewJeans, get ready backstage!" called one of the staff.

"Come on, everyone, let's do our best!" Minji encouraged.

NewJeans performed their song "OMG" on stage, and it was met with enthusiasm. The instrumental music of OMG started, and they began their performance

Hanni started singing her part, "I noraeneun it's about you, baby. Only you You, you, you, you, you, you, you."

"Oh, my, oh, my God, dan neoppuniya. Asking all the time about what I should do," Danielle sang her part. "Geokjeong eopjana 'Cause I got someone. Honjarado gwaenchana 'Cause I love someone."

The OMG performance by NewJeans ended. They returned backstage. Suddenly, Danielle felt short of breath and broke into a cold sweat. Of course, it made the other members worried.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Minji approached Danielle.

"What did you mean?" Danielle replied.

"You're sweating like crazy."

"It's okay, really."

Yeah, as usual, Haerin dumbfounded looked at Minji (+ Danielle)  from a distance :)

"What?" and got a boombastic side-eye from Minji :)

Haerin couldn't hold back her laughter, so she ran away :v

...

...

...

Well, she didn't run away, she came back to Danielle. Because she bumped into someone and went the wrong way home.