Chapter 1- A new start

You had lived in Einstag for a few days now. You hadn't really seen much of the place but for that you could see it seemed a nice peaceful place. Until you see it. On the news in Einstag their had been mysterious slaughters. The casualties had their internal organs ripped out of them and chopped some of their limbs of.

"GGGRRR! WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS. ITS REPTILE! THERES NO NEED"

You always got mad at this because you knew it was just wrong and sadistic to murder people. Why do people even murder folk is beyond you.

You went and ate your breakfast. Today's breakfast was a omelet. This was your favourite breakfast by far. It was just so mouth watering. One time you ate so many omelettes in one day you got sick.

Once you ate your breakfast you went upstairs and put your clothes on and whip your hair up ready for school. You put some flats on, a pair of leggings and a top with 'BORED' written across your chest. You slugged downstairs reluctant to start school. You knew nobody from here as you were never the one to socialise. From where you used to love you only had one best friend and that was Charlotte. Now you can only speak to her on social media.

As you entered the school gates you suddenly became uneasy as everyone set their eyes on you. As if you were their pray. This made you shiver slightly. In the top left corner their was a group of nerds studying for maths. In the right are the popular girls and boys trying to act as if they're mint. Then in the bottom left were the causal kids who just kept themselves to themselves but central were a group who caught your attention.

There was a short girl with long blonde hair with a knee length dress with a bib saying 'LETS EAT". On her right was a tall boy with a eyepatch and a hook. He had dark red hair and an unusual glimpse about him. On the left was a boy not as tall as the boy but not as short as the boy. He had a light brown tone of hair his hair was quite short. Then he had rich blue eyes which you thought were wonderful. The next boy really good you nervous. He was a boy with purple hair. His hair came just after his ears and his Crimson eyes shon in the moonlight. He was a one I wanted to get to know

"Hello there" a voice called out from the group

AN: there you have it. Who is the voice! Well you'll have to find out. How do you feel at your new school and how will your first class go?