CHAPTER 20

Yuri's POV

and tonight is the awaited night.

"Mom, I'm scared" kinabahang usal ko habang nasa harap ng salamin at nasa likuran ko naman si mommy na kung saan pinapagaan ang loob ko.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. Isipin mo na nandito kaming lahat kaya you need to be proud of it. Galingan mo at isipin mo dapat walang sino man ang makakatalo sa'yo. Isipin mo this is a pageant" sabay kiss ni Mommy sa Noo ko. Kaya tinignan ko siya at niyakap ng mahigpit.

"Thank you so much, Mom"

"I love you, darling"

"I love you too, Mom"

"Sige na pumasok kana sa dressing room at nang maayosan kana"

Third Person POV

"This way, Mr. Miller"

"This way Mr. Rodriguez"

"Oh, Mr. Hernandez, it's my pleasure to welcome you here. This way, Mr. Hernandez"

"Thank you" sagot ni Xian sa organizer ng event kasama nito ang asawa

The organizer welcomed a lot of wealthy visitors from different parts of the world.

"Good evening, everyone. Please settle down. The bidding will begin in 10 minutes."

"Are you sure of your decision, sir?" ani ng lalaki sa kasama nitong binata na kung saan relax at naka de kwatrong naka upo sa malambot na sofa, habang nakatingin sa maliwang at napaka eleganteng stage na kung saan napapalibutan ng mga palamuti.

"I've been waiting for this event. I'm willing to do everything for her" saka lumingon ang binata sa kasama nito at napangisi.

"Sir, I saw Mr. Carter. He's sitting on your back. He is with his friends, Mr. Hernandez, Mr. Zwischen, and Mr. Hughes" dahan-dahang nilingon ng binata ang nasa likuran nito saka niya naibaba ang suot nitong sombrero at ngumiti.

"I'm not here for them. I'm here for Yuri Carter"

"But if your dad knows about this, you're going to be dead meat!"

"hahahahahahahah he is the one who sent me to watch Yuri"

"But, sir, I felt something. I thought you were going to kill her, but what's now? You're protecting her, and worst of all, you're here to support this event for fucking sake. Are you sure about this? Your dad told you to kill her. In this way, your dad may get the revenge he wanted. But I think you will slowly fall in love with her. I hope I was wrong, sir"

"In love? hahahahaha love? Love is not in my vocabulary. Don't worry; killing someone may take time. Let her destiny find a way for her if she dies on that particular date and time. Then it's her destiny to die at that specific time. But, as of now, I let her enjoy every moment she had."

"But this is not the plan"

"Well, let's make this part of our plan"

"Without your dad's approval?"

"No need for his approval; I can handle this"

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE ABOUT TO START THIS EVENT. BUT, BEFORE THAT LET US WATCH THE HIGHLIGHT OF THIS EVENT" host