2

Wei Xian grins to himself and walks into the building, he finds the room he is looking for and enters through the double doors. It takes about an hour for him to complete all of the additional paperwork and get scanned into the system so they can give him his student ID.

The woman at the desk smiles at him "You are all set Mr. Wei, you will be in the Jiang building for Fine Arts and Sciences. You will go out of this building and turn left, you will pass two buildings before you get to yours. Once you go in you will go to the third floor for your second class, here is a pass give this to your instructor to get you into class and we will let your first class instructor know why you were not in class this morning."

He bows "Thank you for your help and directions, I will take my leave now."

She nods and watches him leave the room, he walks out of the building, turns left and as he walks he sees the Nie building, he hears the roar of a motorcycle as he walks across campus. He stops and watches as a sleek Ducati pulls into the parking area. The guy on the bike swings his leg over the bike and takes off his helmet. Xian's breath catches in his throat, this guy is breathtaking, shaking his head to get himself out of his stupor he puts his head down and continues to walk to his building. He passes the Gusu building and he is the next one. He doesn't look left or right just keeps walking until he gets to the door of his building.

Across the campus, Lan Wangji is getting off of his motorcycle and as he takes his helmet off he sees a guy standing there watching him, he only catches a glimpse before the guy puts his head down and walks off but it's enough for him to see that the guy is beautiful. He watches as the guy walks quickly to the Jiang building and opens the door disappearing into the depths of the arts building. 

He shakes his head before grabbing his book bag and walking across the campus to the Gusu building. He glances at the Jiang building one last time before walking into the Gusu building his mind swirling with questions about who that beauty was and why he hasn't seen him before. He walks into his finance class and nods at his friends before sitting down and taking out his books.

Xian really likes his classes so far, he has art theory for his second class and freeform art for his third class. His first class that he missed is his graphic arts class which he is looking forward to. He looks at the map they gave him to figure out where the canteen is, he finds it on the map and smiles realizing it is just behind his building so getting there is just going out the other door on the back side of the building and walking across the large grassy area that has several students eating or studying or both right now. There are several sidewalks intersecting which lead to each of the buildings on the campus. Some are far away and others are rather close.

He got lucky to have the canteen so close, his cousin is also only a building or two away from him. He walks across the courtyard and steps into the canteen. He looks around and sees close to a hundred students either in line or at tables, he looks around and not seeing ACheng he gets in line to grab some food. He can hear a lot of chatter about him as he stands in line but he tries to ignore it. There are several groups of girls standing near him watching his every move as they talk about how beautiful he is, hoping he is single and so on.

He moves with the line and gets a few steps closer to being served. He feels heat at his back and moves forward a little more but doesn't want to crowd the person in front of him. The heat disappears for a few but returns, he mentally rolls his eyes and sighs. He doesn't want to deal with this on his first day, he closes his eyes for a moment and then turns to the person behind him.

He sees a guy close to six feet tall standing way too close to him, but he tries to be polite "Excuse me, the line is not moving very fast, if you will give me a moment I will move forward so we can both have enough space between us."