CHAPTER 1

Y/n-14
Hyunsoo-15

Today is your first day of (school name). As you walked through the gates all eyes were on you watching your every move.

The uniform consisted of a white long sleeved shirt and a black knee-length skirt. You wore knee-high socks to match with the uniform.

You made your way to your assigned class after going to the principals office to get your timetable and locker number.

As you got closer to the class you became more nervous. You took a deep breath, knocked on the door and entered.

As you entered all eyes was once again...on you.

The teacher looked at you and smiled. "Hello, you must be Y/n it's nice to have you join us." You stood there awkwardly before proceeding to bow and thank the teacher. "you can call me miss Spark now come along introduce yourself to the class."

'How can she be so energetic so early in the morning' you thought slightly annoyed at the teacher.

You walked in front of the class before introducing yourself, "Hello, my name is L/n Y/n. Please take care of me." You said with the lack of energy.

"Okay L/n you can have a seat next to Cha Hyunsoo, Hyunsoo please raise your hand."

From the back of the class you can see a boy with fluffy black  hair raise his hand. You walked to the back of the class and sat next to the boy.

From the corner of your eye you can see a group of boys snickering and it almost took all your willpower to not call them out.

You greeted the boy and he hesitated to greet you back but he did anyway.

After a long boring class session it was now lunch time.

You made your way to the cafeteria but stopped as you see the same group of boys literally grabbed hyunsoo and dragged him off to where ever.

You decided to follow and see what they wanted with that poor boy.

They were heading in the boys washroom. You put your ears up to the door before hearing slamming and kicking sounds.

You mentally prepared yourself enter the washroom where you clearly doesn't belong.

You roughly slammed the door open and saw a bloody hyunsoo and about 5 boys there.

You slowly walked up to the one that was pinning the boy down. "Let.Him.Go" you said with no emotions clear in your voice.

They all burst out laughing before calming down to taunt you. "And if we don't what are you gonna do about it princess?"

You physically cringed at the nickname but maintained eye contact with the one that was still pinning hyunsoo.

You walked up to him and gripped his hand. Hard.

He screamed in pain and You repeated Yourself, "Now, Let.Him.Go" He finally let him go and ran out of the washroom with the rest of his lackeys.

You scoffed. What a bunch of cowards.

You looked at hyunsoo who was shaking and crying. You knelt down next to him and caressed his bloody face.

"I'm sorry for What they did to you, you're okay now."

He sobbed harder and you  hugged him.

From that day you became close friends with hyunsoo. He told you that he has been bullied all his life and how hard his father was on him.

You stayed close to him when ever you had the chance and swore to protect him whenever you can.

And you kept your word.