Chapter 3: Perilous Pastures

[Location: The Citadel Ruins]
.....
.....
......

When Spyro returned to the Citadel, he was horrified at what he saw

When Spyro returned to the Citadel, he was horrified at what he saw. The other 31 Skylanders were the same way. The Citadel was in ruins! And the Core of Light was completely gone!

[Hugo]: "Thank the portals we made it back in one piece! *sighed, completely relieved* With the Core gone, Skylands is in great danger! I'm sure that tornado was no accident. This is clearly the work of Kaos!"

[Flynn]: *growled* "Kaos. Oh, that guy really grinds my gears. If you're taking him down, count me in!"
[Hugo]: "Glad to hear it! Cali agreed to help too!"

[Spyro]: {Oh No....}
The dragon thought. When Flynn heard about Cali, he would talk about her and never shut up! Cali was a tough warrior and trained the Skylanders.

[Flynn]: "Cali? Ah, Cali! If she's involved in this, count me double in!"
So, the Skylanders and Flynn went to Cali's last known location.

[Spyro]: Alright, let's go find Cali!"

[Flynn]: "Aye aye, buddy! And when I'll save her, I'll have this Cali eating out of the palm of my hand in no time. And who can blame her? I mean look at me? BOOM!"

The balloon then lifted off the ground...and hit the side of a broken structure, causing the balloon to shake.

[Stealth Elf]: "WHOA!"

[Flynn]: "You see how I was able to hit that? That takes years of practice and skills. I know - amazing, right? You can thank me later."

__________________________________

[Scroll 2: "A note from Hugo says, "Sheep are among the most feared creatures in Skylands. Those Mabu having fallen asleep while counting large herds of sheep, often discover their belongings missing when they wake up. When questioned of course, the sheep never admit to have taken anything."]

"]