Accidentally

*After two weeks *

*After two weeks *

Ever since abbu had talked about me leaving photography i have not been able to sleep peacefully . Today was going to be my last day at work. My colleagues had planned me a farewell party tonight at the karachi's best restaurant.

"What should i wear tonight?" i was thinking only when suddenly someone hugged me from back. I looked back to find my sister who had gone Usa for her studies. " Ahh-hhhhh" i hugged her tightly while screaming my lungs out. " Tum kab aai US se?" i exclaimed excitedly. " aaj hi aai hu. meri final exams khatam hogayi thi to mehne socha kyu nei mein aap logoko  suprise dhu" Aayat explained smiling widely. I could feel her happiness, excitement at that moment. " I missed you so much"  i hugged her again. " I missed you too" she replied hugging me back.
( I arrived today. My final exams had finished so i thought why not give you guys a surprise.)

Among we four sisters me and aayat used to get along alot. When we were 10 or something like that me and aayat we used to tease isha and zara a lot. Isha and zara used to complain to ammi always about us teasing them and ammi would always scold us. But abbu used to take favour of us all the time.

We really had fun when we were a child but now things has changed alot. Aayat went to USA for her further studies, Isha also went to another city for further studies, I also started working and Zara was also in her last year of university. Recently, Isha had came back from college to celebrate new year with us and Aayat also came back so we were again back together.

*Time Skip *

I got ready for tonight's party

I got ready for tonight's party. While i was going down i heard some noise and when i followed the noise i saw zara blabbering about something. "What are you talking about?" i asked to zara. " Kuch nahi di i was just telling aayat di about samar and my date" she replied. "ohhh! Okay keep on i am running late. I must hurry up and leave otherwise I will be late for my own party" i ran while murmuring.
( Nothing sister)

I was being late on my own farewell party. I parked my car in the parking area and i started running towards restaurant. I was in so much hurry i didn't even notice a person coming to my side causing me to bump into him. "Sorry sorry" i apologised while drifting away the dirts. When i looked at him i was interrupted by my own thoughts. 'how can he be so perfect. How can someone have a nose that's so perfect, his jaw, his eyes were like oceans where i could drown at that moment. His everything was so perfec--' he snapped his fingers making me come back to reality.

"Andhi ho kya tum? Tumarhe waje se mera phone tuth gaya!!" he said in a irritated tone. After hearing that i looked down and saw a broken mobile phone .
(Are you blind or what? Because of you my phone broke)

I took my phone out from my purse and asked him for his number. "tumhe kyu chaiye mera number?" he asked me with zero expressions. "tumara masla kya hein mujhe apna number dona jaldi" i said to him. He gave me his number and i transferred him some money. "i have transferred you money so you can repair your phone but now i have to go" i said and ran towards the restaurant.
(Why do you need my number?)
(What is your problem? give me your number fast)

When i went inside the restaurant i saw my colleagues and they were waving at me. I went there and sat beside them.

*After few hours *

*After few hours *

"I WILL MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH" i said loudly. "we will also miss you and working with you" one of my colleagues said.

Today was our last as colleagues. I will always miss working at that company. It was so much fun and nice experience. We were eating, talking, enjoying everything about today's party.

~hello~
Hope you liked it.
Make sure to vote...
Words : 707