Surprise

Omg hi! Just a few reminders. I'll warn you if anything is triggering. There will be language in almost every part so just remember that. This takes place in 2016 for the record. Now you can read :)

     "Hi! I'm Chloe Parsona, a new-coming actress. You can be just like me in only a couple of clicks! Just tap on the link to the left of your screen to see new audacious around your country, or even farther! Go for your dreams; maybe someday you'll meet the amazing Timotée Chalamet!"    

     "And cut!" My director yelled. He began to smile at me. "That was great Miss. Parsona, thank you so much." I started walking towards him.

     "No thank you," I said as I stood before him. "You created this beneficial website." We smiled at each other. I heard of this website from my friend Emma. She got me into acting more; you may remember her from playing Hermione in the Harry Potter movies. We met on the set of the sixth Harry Potter movie and couldn't stop talking.

     My director pulled out his phone seeming to be looking for something specific. "Miss. Parsona." I hummed in response, slightly looking over his phone to see him open his website. "There's this new audition coming up in a few days..." He kept scrolling fast until he found what he wanted. "The movie is called Lady Bird; about a rebellious teen through her struggles with family, friends, and love."

     "Sounds my style" I chuckle in response.

     "That's what I was thinking. But it's a bit far." He turns the phone. I then saw the words 'California' and was immediately saddened. I opened my mouth to be immediately cut off. "But, don't you worry. I paid for everything."

     "WH- What?" I was about to yell but lowered my volume. "No, no, Mr. Shanty, you don't need to pay for me." I felt a vibration in my pocket. Taking out my phone, I looked up at him seeing his smirk. I turned on my phone to see a notification from Alex Shanty. "Tickets?"

     "Tickets." He kept his smirk. "Well, your flight takes off Thursday at 2 pm." It was Monday. "I decided you and your kind roommate would love to roam the city of LA."

     "Oh my god, Kendall would love that! Gee, thank you, Mr. Shanty!" I hugged him. This was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. "I need to go tell K. Bye, Mr. Shanty! Thank you for everything!"

     I started to jog off, hearing his 'bye' only slightly. I picked up speed almost running out the door to my car. I got inside my Honda and drove off to my apartment. Where I lived was only 12 minutes away from this set. I was getting impatient to tell Kendall, I knew she'd be so excited.

      I finally got to my apartment. I took out my keys to unlock my door. I saw Kendall sitting down reading The Hunger Games. "K! I got special news!" I said very sing-songy.

     Kendall rolled her eyes putting a Josh Hutcherson themed bookmark in her book and looked over at me. I think she's obsessed with him, there are lots of posters of Peeta in her room. "I may regret this, but what's your special news, Clo." She said the words 'special news' very sarcastically.

     "You have too much doubt in me." She nodded smiling, picking back up her book to admire her bookmark. "We're going to LA." Kendall went wide-eyed and dropped her book.

     "Really?" She looked at me.

     "Really." I looked smug. She started to get up.

     "Wait why? And how? We aren't that rich."

     "I'm auditioning for a part in a movie. Mr. Shanty paid for it all."

     "All?" Kendall was so surprised.

     "All."

    "There's no way..." She walked over to me and put her hand out. "I need proof."

     I pulled out my phone and placed it in her palm. She picked it up and turned it on. Putting in the password, and then opening the same notification from earlier, her eyes got wider and wider. "Believe me now?"

     "Holy shit. Holy shit. We're going to LA!" She was almost screaming. She started jumping around. "Did you thank him?"

     "Of course I did, I'm not evil." I giggled and Kendall copied as she took my hands. We both began jumping in a circle.

     "Oh my god, this will be amazing!"

     "We better start packing so we don't miss the plane." Kendall gasped and quickly let go of me, took her book, and ran to her room in a matter of seconds. I laughed. "Make sure you bring Josh Hutcherson!" I yelled walking to my room.

     "Thank you for reminding me!" She yelled back. I chuckled as I walked into my room and then shut the door. I smiled and quickly went to pack.