Prolog

Your sweet sixteen should be spectacular, people should have lots of fun , dance and laugh all night until it was time to go home. It was 4p.m and I was getting ready for my birthday party , as Alpha's daughter on my party was coming the whole pack except few warriors that were supposed to watch the boundaries of our territory. I was doing my makeup when my doors crept open, when I turned I saw my mom who was smiling at me. I smiled back at her and went back to putting my mascara on my eyelashes, when she spoke.

"I can't believe that you are already sixteen, I remember when you were four and were playing in the mud outside of the pack house" she sigh quietly with small smile and I smiled at the memory of myself playing with mud , I was quiet weird child . " better if I go to find your father he is very excited for you " She murmur after few moments of silence ,while she moves to the door, suddenly she stopped and turned toward me, with something in her hand."I almost forgot to give you your present for your birthday" she smiled and handed me an envelope. The envelope was pink and small , on the top of it was written my name in navy blue ink. I carefully opened the envelope and took the small debit card , when I saw the name on the card I gasped in shock , it was my own debit card. Inside the envelope was also a letter. I quickly read it and cried from happiness again ,it was letter from my grandparents who live on other continent. They wrote how much they love me and how much they miss me, I missed them too. I quickly went back to my make-up. It took me few hours to finish my make-up and my hair .When I finally finished getting ready it was already 7 p.m., my party was supposed to start half past seven so I just went down stairs to find my dad and my mom. I finds them in the kitchen talking in the hush whispers but when they felt my present they abruptly stopped and looked in my way, the smiles plastered on their faces but didn't quiet reach they eyes. The awkward silence filled the room, but thankfully my dad broke the it." So are you ready to go to your party? " he asked awkwardly. 
"yes I think I'm, Oh and can I go with my friends to the café after party? " I asked, in the letter I've got earlier my Grandma wrote that I have over 300,000 dollars on my bank account. My parents and my grandparents gave me so much money because they knew how much I wanted to live in the city for few years before I will have to take care of my pack , I was planning on buying apartment in the city that is not so far away from my pack. But for now I can spent my money on coffee and cloths. "Yes ,you can but remember to be back before eleven o'clock" I nodded my head and looked in my mom's direction , she was lost in her thoughts but when my eyes landed on her , her head snapped in my direction and she spoke."Do you have your debit card with you ? " she asked looking slightly worried."Yes, I do. I don't quiet now how much is on it but grandma wrote it's over 300,000 dollars. And thank you for so much money you and grandparents did not have to give mi so much money" I smiled at them. M my parents smiled back at me and my mom's soft voice sounded in the kitchen.
" Well you see it is over 300,000 because we put there more money but I'm not going to tell you how much" she smiled at me and spoke again " I think we should go now, It's not good to be late for your own party" She stated and moved to hugged me with my dad . 
After 10 minutes we finally arrived to the ball room that belong to our pack, guests were chatting around the room and some of them were dancing in the middle. I was greeted by members of my pack who were enjoying the party. I met my friends and spend with them two hours, dancing and chatting. The party was coming to the end when we heard growling , in seconds the room filled with black, big wolves who looked at every member with lust of blood in their eyes. 
Few members of my pack transformed into big wolves and attacked the strange wolves, my eyes all over the place looking for my dad or my mom but I couldn't find them. My arm was pulled and someone was tugging me to the way out when I looked up I saw my dad's beta Alexander, I didn't ask any question, when we were out of the room more wolves scattered around our territory , the black wolves where everywhere. Warriors from my pack tried to escort people to the safe places while dealing with the wolves. I was feeling nauseous but I didn't know why it could be because of the smell of blood . I was walking with Alexander when I received a message through mind link " We love you Lisa Tears filled my eyes, I couldn't contact with them anymore. 
They are dead 
I stopped in my track , I couldn't move . The realization that they are dead was like the knife in my stomach. Alexander turned in my direction when he notice that I wasn't following him, the tears in his eyes told me that he also knew that my parents were dead, Alexander was a very close friend of my parents so it's also very painful news for him too ." It's alright , now we have to take care of you " Alexander told me and started walking again, but now I was following him again. The screams from the ball room was audible in the long distance . 
Abruptly Alexander stopped walking and started growling, when I looked what was in front us I gasped. The wolf in front of us was huge, his black fur and his blue eyes were intimidating . The wolf was an Alpha that was easy to tell by the aura that was around him. Alexander tensed and he transformed into his wolf. But before he transformed into his wolf he spoke to me ." Run !"

And I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------