Chapter 1:

Marlea:
Do you ever just wish that your dream could come true? Like when you were little and always read about Cinderella or Snow white. Do you ever wish you could live your own fairytale? Well I did.

It all happened 2 years ago, I was 17 attending Longworth High school in England. My high school was about 7 miles from Buckingham Palace.  My school often took trips there for history. I was never able to go cause my family is not the richest.

I work two jobs to help my mom support my sister Kayla. My mom can barely afford my school but ever since my dad died, we've been struggling.

I work at a small coffee shop and the local library. Everyday after school I go straight to work and don't get home till 9.

I've always wanted to go to the palace. I've heard that some students get to see the Queen and The Prince. Most of the time when students get back from their trip, all the girls won't stop talking about the prince and never the queen. What's the big deal with him Anyways. The queen would be so much better to see, I mean it's the Queen of England for crying out loud.

All the girls think they have a chance with him just because he's 18 and has brown hair with the cutest freckles. Well they're alright, I guess but he's 18 and soon to be married I think. I don't know, I don't really follow the prince, my main concern is the Queen. She's such a strong woman and I hope to be just as strong as her one day.

Maybe one day I'll be able to meet her, just maybe.

Well dreams don't always come true but if you wish hard enough they will. My first day of junior was about to start and I was not ready for the adventure it would soon take me on.

This is my first book being shared with Wattpad. I really hope you like this series. I've put hard work into it and I hope it's enjoyable.

Get ready for rollercoasters and twists. Along with butterflies and cries.