It's 2024!

IT'S 2024 NOW FOR ME!!! Happy New Year!!!
It may have been 2024 for you for a while now though, lol
Nonetheless, here's a drawing:

IT'S 2024 NOW FOR ME!!! Happy New Year!!!It may have been 2024 for you for a while now though, lolNonetheless, here's a drawing:

It's of Sun Wukong, the Monkey King. I drew it because of the latest Overly Sarcastic Productions Journey to the West episode that came out. Just remember that even the immortal monkey able to transform into 72 things, essentially teleport, and carry a giant heavy stick to bonk things really hard also had that time when he was stuck under a mountain for centuries and probably gained serious trauma.

The point is, it's okay to have really bad days, and it's okay if those bad days last more than a day. Just know that really bad days promise really good days. It's like yin and yang. On those bad days, even if you feel there's nobody who loves you, nobody who cares for you- there will always be at least one person who does, whether in real life, here in the many communities on Wattpad, or somewhere else. There will always be someone with the reassuring words on their profile saying that their DMs are open. There will always be someone who will check in on you and ask if you're alright if you go silent for an extended period. There will always be one person who will give you a giant hug, virtually or physically.

This year will have its highs and lows. Just know you are not alone. <33333

If you ever feel like you're not enough, you are enough. Life itself is a miracle, and all of the amazing things you've done in your life add on to that. If you haven't won any awards, that doesn't define you. If you failed any amount of classes, that doesn't define you, either. What matters is that you worked hard and tried- even if you were simply trying your best to work hard. Procrastination is not your fault. It's most likely a coping mechanism for anxious thoughts and negative events in life. Also, the education system is highly flawed. Just keep that in mind every time you stare down an F, 60%, or NP. Again, with yin and yang- we all have our strengths and our weaknesses.

Thank you, everyone, for being awesome writers and awesome people :DDDD love yall platonically!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR

- Lin (doesn't care if that was cheesy) <3 :D