It's time for them to get married

Authors POV
Rajesh keeps staring at a girl who seems like a perfect fit for his grandson ranveer. He believes that it's time for all of his grandchildren to settle down. he knows that after having all the heart issues that he has, there is not much time left. "i don't know when i might die before that i want all my grandchildren happily married"  thought rajesh.

A few days ago, Roop and arnav wedding was fixed Roop agreed to the marriage proposal just because of her uncle even though she doesn't believe in marriage she did say yes all for the love of her uncle. She was confused how to tell her would be husband that she is in mafia and is one of the most feared women on this planet, so she made an excuse of having a big business trip so that arnav doesn't get to meet her. She is a very successful billionaire along with her 3 friends she had built an empire and marrying arnav would not only increase her power but also Roy companie's as well.

 Rati, Rajesh's wife had already fixed Ishaan wedding with heer after seeing her at a wedding it became a coincidence that Heer turned out to be woman who works with Roop as the COO of Roop industries. Heer's father was very happy after getting a marriage proposal from such a big family so he asked heer to say yes to the proporsal. Rati has found two more perfect brides for Ranveer and abhimanyu because Rati and Rajesh are head of the family all the decisions were taken by them and nobody questioned these decisions ever even though Ranveer and abhi had no interest in getting married, but nobody could say no to Rati after she decided.

Roy mansion

After wedding 

After wedding 

"Ma, I don't want to get married" said Ranveer "I am just 26 years old even arnav bhai and Ishaan have just gotten married why is there a rush to get me married" while making an irritated expression on his face.

 "Listen veer, Hayat is a very beautiful girl she is smart,intelligent,and a very successful just doctor like you "exclaimed Akshita.

 Akshita was biological mother of arnav and abhi but since ranveer's and ishaan's mother died many years ago when they were just 7 and 5 Akshita raised them as her own sons. "veer there is nothing you can do about it mata ji has already fixed the wedding we can't do anything now" "do you not like the girl?"asked Ashita.

ranveer started thinking about Hayat and their first meeting about how she looked so beautiful in simple white suit and minimal makeup as if she didn't want to put any effort in making an impression. "ma she is beautiful but that doesn't justify of her being trust worthy and someone to rely on I don't even know her" after listening to this akshita said "you will get to know her eventually for now just relax after few weeks the rituals will start, be ready."

arnav's POV