Fire || Johnny Storm

Platonic

Platonic

Summary: When Johnny is finally able to control his powers he decides to show them off to his daughter.

Oc x Dad Johnny

Something slight just to get it going ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
_________

It was day six after having his genetic makeup changed to give him the power to produce flames using any part of his body.

It was hard to control at first because he didn't know how to turn it off and on, he didn't know the limits to the power that he knew nothing about.

When Reed suggested that the four of them stay in a high rise apartment together until he can figure everything out which was fine until it got boring especially for the younger storm sibling.

After some heavily convincing Reed agreed for Johnny to be able to bring his 2 year old daughter to the apartment he wasn't onboard completely seeing that anything could happen considering a 2 year old being surrounded by suppers with no full control over their bodies.

After picking up Camie from his friends house he drove back to the apartment. The girl was up and looking at all her new surroundings pointing at anything she saw interesting.

When Johnny got to his room he set all her stuff down and put the baby in the middle of the bed and took her shoes off. "Wanna see something cool?" Johnny asked the girl with a small smile on his face as Camie replied with a small yes and a giggle.

When he got the confirmation he got on his knees and placed both elbows on the edge of the bed and leant on them, the 2 year old looked intently at her father waiting for something to happen and right before she could say anything he snapped his finger and a bright heated light appeared.

She went forwards to touch it but it had disappeared. "Again" she said with a small pout and so Johnny did it again with a snap of his fingers the light came again "Fire" her small voice rang throughout the room.

"That's right" Johnny said as he brought up his other hand and snapped his fingers again now having both thumbs burning the orangy red hue.